Pt.3 Remember when

The next morning was origination for them at their Uni. They all applied to the same school and all three got in. Tae had an earlier start than Jimin and Jungkook so he wasn't considered a freshman anymore. Taehyung was majoring in Fashion design, and already he was offered many internships at a lot of well-known designer companies. Jimin was coming in for dance, although he had already taken a few classes taught by the seniors at the Uni prior. His dance coach at his high school recommended him to the head of department of the Dance program after seeing how gifted he was. Jungkook got a free ride for playing Basketball. He actually was so good in every sport, that he could have chosen any sports and still would have gotten the scholarship. But he chose Basketball because he remembered it being the one sport Tae had actually love playing with him when he was helping Jungkook train for try outs in middle school.

After Jimin came home that morning they all agreed to go eat breakfast together before going to pick up their new schedule for school.

They were at a small hole in the wall breakfast place and the whole morning every time Jungkook or Tae would accidently touch or bump into each other, they would freeze and stare at each other for the longest until looking away like nothing happened.

Tae was reaching for the salt when his hands grazed jungkook's hand because the other was reaching for the pepper. Again, they froze and for the last time, Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok. What the hell is up with you two? What happened last night? You both are acting weirder than usual!", Jimin said eyeing them both suspiciously.

"wha-what do you mean Chim? Your being silly", Tae said clearing his throat.

"We grew up together. I know you both better than you know yourselves. Now, tell me what is going on between you. Tae if Bogum saw the way you guys are looking at each other, he'd probably dissect Jungkook with his doctor knife".

"You mean scalpel?" Jungkook said laughing.

Jimin mugged at both of them.

"Look....its nothing. We aren't looking at each other in any kind of way. Its just...been a while. That's all", Tae said picking at his food not looking Jimin in the eye.

"uhhh huh. Right Tae. Sure you don't look like you're longing for Jungkook and Jungkook is definitely not looking at you like he wants to purpose to you right here and now", Jimin looked at the both of their guilty faces.

"We don't mean to lie to you Jimin. Its just..... I don't even think we know what's next for us", Jungkook gave Tae sad puppy eyes.

"Nothing is next for us. Ok? I'm with Bogum. And he loves me, and i....i love us, so that's it. So please..... Jimin, just let this go. It'll pass. I'm sure all of this will go away once we get some kind of normalcy again in our lives. Right Jungkook?", Tae looked at Jungkook for an agreement, but the boy just looked away.

"Tae, I'm not sure I'm the one you need to be telling to let go", Jimin said sipping his tea.

Jungkook took out his wallet and put some money on the table and picked up his bag.

"That should be enough for our meal, my treat this morning. I think I'll go on ahead...... alone. I need to explore anyways. I'll see you guys later", and with that Jungkook left without giving Tae another look.

"so........ you're gonna tell me or not?", Jimin said still sipping his tea again.

Taehyung basically told Jimin about their conversation from last night, leaving out the intimate details because it was all too embarrassing to tell.

"Tae.... Do you still love Kookie?"

"*sighhhh i... I thought I got over him, you know? But seeing him again and feeling him that close me was like we were never apart. Jimin I wanted to touch him and feel his touch in return. I wanted.... But its all so complicated because I'm with Bogum now. I can't just do that to him, especially when Jungkook was the one who caused all this domino effect in the first place. He waited till NOW to come tell me all this".