Chapter 2- Taken

A bright light illuminates the whole room my eyes start to slowly open.I lift my head up looking around the room,it's morning now. The sun shines directly through the kitchen window shining some of its rays on me and Clementine showing off her beautiful radiant skin,she sleeps peacefully with one of her arms around A.J. I wanted to let her sleep more, I run my hand across her cheek again but I stop mid way .

"Stop that's creepy." I think to myself.

I sigh,instead I wake the sleeping beauty,her deep hazel eyes open slowly as I say her name and start to rock her awake. She looks at me with eyes of an angel.

"Good morning." She says while stretching.

"Good morning,how'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good slept on a full stomach on a comfy bed instead of the ground with nothing to eat like most other nights."

"Yea it was a pretty nice change for a while."

"Should I let A.J sleep a little while longer?" She asks me while looking at him petting his head.

"Yea sure just a little while longer till we leave."

"If you want you can sleep some more to Clem just until I finish checking the downstairs."

"It's alright I'm wide awake now want me to go with you?"

"No I won't be long just a quick look to see that nothing is down there, wouldn't want nothing to surprise us..."

As I opened the door a man was coming up the stairs only a few steps below me we make eye contact staring at each other, his hand then immediately goes for his gun I slam the door shut and hear a bullet fly impacting the door going straight through,I lock the door and back up towards Clementine. The door swings open from a kick by the man he aims again but I grab his arm and aim it towards the ground shooting into the wooden floor instead.

"CLEMENTINE GRAB A.J AND RUN!"

She instead charges at the man knocking him down he kicks her in the stomach knocking her off she yells in pain. I reach for the gun and aim to shoot but I end up taking a right hook to the face he pins my hand against the wall trying to make me let go of the gun. A.J is full on crying now watching the whole thing unfold. I try and reach for my knife,that's when Clementine grabs her gun to but the man lifts me up and throws me directly at Clementine knocking us both down hard. I get up quickly and charge him slamming his face into the wall and deliver multiple punches to his face, he manages to elbow me in the jaw making me stagger. Clementine draws her knife stabbing him in the shoulder.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yells in pain.

He punches Clementine knocking her down.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I come at him with fury knocking him down as I kicked his knee cap,his head hits the floor and I give him a series of punches to his face I get up and stomp on his face and I give another stomp to his chest causing him to wheeze. I reach for the gun and point it right as his head as I'm about to pull the trigger he talks again.

"You kill me then your all dead." He told me wheezing spitting some blood out in the process.

"Run that by me again?" I say breathing heavily still aiming it right at him.

"Got my group out there to it's not just me you kill me and your all dead."

"And how do I know your telling the truth?"

He chuckles. "Well why don't you pull the trigger and find out."

I pistol whip him instead knocking him out. I grab A.J who's still crying loudly,I look over to Clementine and run over ducking down to her level,she holds her stomach in pain. She looks at me showing a bright red mark right where the motherfucker hit her.