Chapter 9- Out the cellar

I walk out of my cell, Clementine quickly grabs A.J and follows right behind me. I stand there shocked same as everybody else.

"HOLY SHIT YOUR OUT!"

"LOUIS keep it down!"

"Sorry Vi." He said covering his mouth."

I try and open Louis and Violets door but it doesn't budge.

"Wouldn't have been that easy."

"The guard has to have the key."

"Alright let's go Clem, we'll be back you guys before you know it."

"Here." Clem leaves A.J by their cell door.

"Just keep an eye on him."

"Alright you got it."

"Thanks Louis."

Me and Clem quickly go up the stairs and open the cellar doors slowly we peek out and see that there's nobody. We get out and close the doors again, as we head further from the cellar voices can be heard. We hide behind some crates and try to scan the place before moving, I start to shake a little from how nervous I am, I clench my fist trying to calm my nerves down. I peek over the crate and see the guard that was just in the cellar with us. He walks side to side from how drunk he is, he's heading over to what seems like a bar, voices and cheering can be heard from in there. I grab a pebble next to me and chuck it at the man, he flinches upon it hitting his head.

"Who threw that!?"

He walks over to where me and Clementine are and as soon as he's above the crates I grab him and take him down in front of me. Clementine grabs his gun and knocks him out cold with it. I pat him down and find the keys in his back pocket.

"Nice!"

We go back to the cellar to see Louis and violets happy faces as I show them the keys and open the doors.

"Alright easy parts down, now just to actually get out of this place." Louis said

"Well we know where the exit is let's go."

We all walk again, Clementine carrying A.J and heading towards the exit. Once we reach the exit gate we see that it's crawling with guards at least 15 armed guards are around the exit gate dealing with transportation or simply on guard duty."

"Shit!"

"So much for sneaking out easily what now?" Clem asked.
Louis pauses and then his face brightens up.

"Hey I got an idea, gotta act fast me and violet will go to the armory and get what we can, but we'll also need backup."

"What do you mean backup?"

"You'll see."

"But-

"Y/N we still gotta get Eleanor."

"You guys go get her and go to the gate as quickly as possible."

"Louis this plan better be good."

"It's gonna be amazing.... maybe."

"Let's go then."

We both part ways hoping this could go right.

Ok so short chapter but wanted to just update it so here ya go I already know the gist of the next few chapters, I'm working on it 😂and remember I got other things I'm working on but also I wanted to get this out so I can say THANK YOU for over 1k views y'all are awesome😆