Prologue

Once up on a time. There was a magical galaxy far away from milky way galaxy called "star dong" galaxy. There were six planets in this galaxy.

Blazentra, the planet of the people who has fire powers or were blood related with the citizens. The zander family is the royal family in that planet.

Snowstorm , is the planet where the people with ice powers live. In the planet, the daily family is the royal family.

Undermoon is the capital planet for all kinds of demons, creepy pasta characters etc. There the royal head is the Richerson family, were -wolves also live there.

The vampires have there own planet called Transellvania and the Queen is Queen Axina Blossom From The Celestial Family and about them you will know in this story.

The other one planet is magicia of the celestial royal family, the blossom family.(It is 40 times bigger than the sun of the milky way galaxy)

(There is a duplicate of Earth in the dimension which is the 6th one.)

In this dimension, the people who practice martial arts and  cultivate are called spirit cultivators. Spirit cultivators have different cultivation levels and ranks. Starting from: early, middle, high,earth, sky and nature. These levels also have ranks: low,intermediate,advanced and peak.

The more powerful you are, the more respected you are and the longer you will live. (I have taken this from the book, 'ghost emperor wild wife. Dandy eldest miss')

***************************************************************

It was a very beautiful night. The moon was at its highest peak.
The owls and wolves were howling. The scenery itself was majestic.

"NOOO! AHH!"

A sudden scream was heard in the distance disturbing the majestic night.

In the celestial castle, king Evil richerson the 1st , arrived and brought chaos with him.

The queen Ashely blossom was lying on the floor in a pool of blood. King Evil richerson the 1st , was holding one of the queen's new born twins. Axina was trying her hardest to take her sister away from king Evil.

"Muhahaha, I will take her and kill her! I will have fun after a long time. I might even sleep peacefully tonight! If I kill her, then lily's power will be weaker. I can't let both go be together! Because if both are together. They Won't take a second to kill me!"

Then Axina held her breath and tried the hardest magic in history that only adults can achieve. But she was only 13!

She concentrated and whispered the words, "crystal isla Savannah!" And the king fell to the ground because he has been shot by magical arrows, bombs, deadly lasers and fire. Even the most powerful would take at least a year to heal completely.

After the king fell, she took the baby in her hand. The Queen Ashely whispered while panting, " take Sarah to the zander family and say them to take care of her as she is the future of our kingdom. I can handle the king of darkness and can also take care of lily."

Axina nodded in agreement and teleported to the zander family and told Queen Ashelina the sister of Queen Ashely to take good care of her and to protect her. She also told her to only tell her about them if she finds out. The Queen Ashelina nodded in agreement.

After that, she teleported herself in front of her mother at the perfect time as the king wanted to snatch lily away.

Axina turned the king into a statue. The king was astonished! How can a young girl like her do such advanced magic? The king said, " I will be back for revenge! I shall be ba..." But he couldn't finish the sentence as he became a complete statue.

The Queen Ashely used her magic to make a barrier around the kingdom. She also teleported king Evil to his kingdom and turned him back. 

"He will remember about his revenge at the 2nd blood moon of this century. When Lilly and Sarah will be 17. The King Evil's planet will cease to exist before that. And the king Evil's dantian was damaged by me. Until then, we have enough time to teach Lily advanced magic. As for Sarah, I will say my sister to teach her advanced magic too."

"Your father is stuck in Transellvania and sadly, doesn't know about what happened...or else today wouldn't be as tragic as it is.
I just wish the vampire war ends soon..." Hoped Queen Ashely.

"Mother, I will try my best to do so." Said Axina as she used her powers to heal her mother. The Queen tried to get up but couldn't. She almost fell but Axina got hold of her and ordered a maid, " would you please help me take mother to her room?"

"Of course princess Axina. I shall do so." Said Hazel. She took the Queen on a Wheelchair and went to the last door of the corridor.

Axina took Lily on her lap and saw that she was awake staring deeply at her sister with her big blue eyes wondering about what just happened." You have to be as brave, intelligent and great as your sister. You are the future of the oceans of Magicia ( the whole Magicia planet is half of oceans)." Axina paused before thinking loudly,"I am just worried about Sarah."

Axina shook her head to forget the thought. "What am I thinking? Ashelina's great with combat fighting. If my mother was like that, she maby could kill a 1000 King Evils at a time. I know she will take care of Sarah well."

Axina stood up and commanded another maid,"Gina, please take care of lily for me. I didn't sleep for a week. After I heard about King Evil getting back for revenge, my sleep just disappeared."

"Of course princess Axina. You go and to rest."

Axina went to her bedroom and after few minutes was fast asleep.

End Of Chapter...