Chapter 5

The picture above is Alec Zander without his hoodie

Its been 3 days of selections. And everyday at most 36 students got dismissed for their slowness or for failing to complete the course by falling....

Their were 40 students selected for the competition...

The fourth day...

Lily,Sarah,Alec,Denis, Felisha wise,Anesthesia Bette then you and another student named Evan Days were left for selections.

"OK people, listen up! Today is the last day of selections. So get ready! Today we will start from.....Felisha wise!" Informed Mr. Dash.

Felisha went beside the logs and started the course. She finished the logs, flew to the horse, did the equestrian archery, sword fighting, climbed the mountain and swam back to the start all smoothly except for the equestrian archery and sword fighting. She did it in 54 minutes. She did it faster then everyone else.

"Well done Felisha wise! I am very proud of you. Now its time for Lily to do it." Said Mr. Dash.

He said that because its a well known fact that Felisha and Lily are enemies as Felisha never tries to hide it. The second thing is  that Mr. Dash wants to see Lily's abilities.

Lily got out of her place and went beside Felisha to the course. While she was crossing Felisha, Felisha gave her a mocking look and she went back to her place.

Lily used the ladder to get up the logs and started the course. The arrows were really fast this time. Lily dodged each arrow by bending or by jumping to another log.

She did the course smoothly except for the last arrow which almost hit her in the heart. To dodge that arrow, she did a double jump and she flew to Astrid who turned into a horse.

She then shot 3 ping pong balls at a time. Almost all the ping pong balls got hit which no one got close to shooting! She also  seemed like she was shooting without thinking!

'I have never seen anyone as good as me in archery. And she seemed good with the dodging on the logs..' Thought Alec.

She started climbing the mountain. She got to the middle and her hand slipped! Fortunately Lily got hold of the rock again when she was about to fall. She finished climbing the mountain and after climbing down, she waited with her sword.

Suddenly, 4 masked men surrounded her with there swords. They did not hesitate and fought her without restraint! Lily went with them but it was a little hard for her. A man was trying to hit her from the front and Lily stabbed his stomach.

Then, another one tried to hit her from the back but, Lily kicked him really hard on the chest and he fell. Lily stabbed that teacher on the leg.

The other two dashed to her from the front and back. Lily was calmly looking at them. There was no trace of fear or panic on her face and eyes. When the two masked teacher were about to hit her, she jumped up and the two teacher accidentally stabbed each other and fell on the ground!

Lily turned her sword into a Crystril and made it disappear. Then she jumped into the lake. From behind her the men could be heard wailing and howling in pain.

She was fast even if she didn't turn into a mermaid! She swam back to the start and Mr. Dash stopped the time watch.

"42 minutes and 00 seconds...Well done Lily!! Go back to your place." Said Mr. Dash.

Felisha snorted and was in a really bad mood.

'Why does everything good happen to her?! I will defeat her in... Something this year! I will look at her jealous face and laugh! Hahaha!' Thought Felisha and smiled evily.