Chapter 4

The picture above is Laila!

3 weeks later!

It was Tuesday 5 o'clock in the morning. Lily was bathing and was feeling relaxed.

She suddenly heard a voice from outside her bathroom,"Lily! I have great news! Come out quick!" Said Sarah

Lily got out, wore her clothes, wrapped her hair with a towel and went out. "What's wrong Sarah? You almost wanted to break in the toilet!" Said Lily with a hint of mocking.

"I went outside to walk and I heard a great news! I saw principle Heather Quartz talk about a sports and warfare competition! They are going to test our understanding in warfare (sword fight) and are going to take a competition on equestrian archery, archery, horse race and more! They will first make us compete with each other then the selected people will team up. We are competing against all the planets. It will happen 2 weeks later. Until that they will close off classes for us to practice. They will start selections from the day after tomorrow. I am so excited!" Said Sarah.

"Really?! That's great! I am looking forward to it. Until that, where will we practice. I am great with all of it so you can take help from me." Assured Lily.

"We can go to the school's backyard. And of course I will take your help. That's what friends do. Thank you." Said Sarah

"The pleasure is all mine. Let's go!" Said Lily.

"We need to take Astrid and Lila 

Lily and Sarah went to the back yard to see 2 other people.

'Alec Zander and Denis Daily. The rumors were true, these 2 are childhood best friends. Denis Daily seats beside Sarah and is roll 3.' Thought Lily.

"Prince Zander, Prince Daily what a surprise. Are you guys practicing here for the competition?" Asked Lily.

"Yes we are. You guys?" Asked Alec indifferently.

"Yep, me and Lily are going to practice her too. After all there is everything here needed to practice. OK we won't disturb you guys anymore as that will be rude. Bye, have fun!" Said Sarah left with Lily. The boys looked at them for few seconds then continued Sword fighting.

Lily and Sarah went to the dummy room in the back yard. They started practicing.

Lily took out her magic sword by saying,"crasmawa swordum.   ' (Forgot to say. The princesses and princes have there own wands that can change into any instrument and is made by their magics and personalities. The stronger the magic, the stronger the instruments. The wand are called Crystrils.  )

Lily fought with the dummy and every arc was splendid,  and elegant. The dummy was made of a metal called obsidian and its very powerful and hard to break. But Lily and Sarah fought it for 40 and 28 minutes accordingly and it broke.

"Well I think that's enough of sword fighting. Let's go do archery!" Said Lily.

"Sure! My favorite sports are Archery and equestrian Archery. Let's go!" Said Sarah.

Lily and Sarah went to the Archery field beside a plane grass-land. The plane grass land has a tennis ball thrower at the end. This is where the equestrian Archery will be held.