Chapter 3

The picture above is Sarah

Lily woke up and looked at the time and it was 6 am. She was thankful for waking up that early again.

Lily did her morning routine, got ready,packed her bag, cleaned her room and went for breakfast. "Good morning Sarah, Laila and Astrid!" She hugged Astrid lightly." Hey Lily you woke up early again!" Said Astrid proudly." Here's your breakfast! I got a little help from Astrid." Sarah informed.

Lily looked at the greatly baked and decorated cup cake which had a ocean themed cream and also a dory cookie on top and she smiled.

" I also made something for you last night just in case I don't wake up early." Lily walked to the fridge and took out 3 cup cakes. One was with a beautiful galaxy like decoration with purple and white frosting and there was a cookie shaped like Astrid on it.

Another one was having a Fiery mix of orange, red and yellow frosting and Sarah's was also shaped as a cookie on top. And the last one was a galaxy themed one like the first one but had black frosting with white stars and also had Laila's head shaped as a cookie.

"Whoa. How much time did this take to make?" Asked Sarah. "Well it took 1 hour including decoration. It is dark chocolate inside." Answered Lily,

Sarah, Lily, Astrid and Laila finished their breakfast and went to get ready for class.

Astrid got into Lily's room and was pleased by what her master got." Nice room Lily. The school is just great isn't it!" Exclaimed Astrid. Lily heard that and got depressed as she remembered Felisha say the same thing when she met Lily for the first time:

'Nice room Lily. Although mine is a lot cleaner and huger. Hahaha, I can't hold my laughter because you guys have the name of the celestial family but never act like one!'

Lily couldn't stay without sighing heavily. And Astrid understood why perfectly." Sorry Lily for that. Hey, Sarah told me about yesterday's incident. And I know that you've never been that cold in front of others what so ever happens,except for me😉. So tell me, what's wrong?" Asked Astrid.

Lily sighed and told the truth," When I went to say my farewells to mother, she checked my future of what events are going to happen in the school and she saw that... Felisha will do many horrible things to me. These events will be worse then the primary school events. So I could not think of forgiving on her!"

"Well, what ever happens Lily, I will always be on your side." Assured Astrid with a light smile." Anyway, let's change the topic. Do you think that Alec Zander will be in our class?" Asked Astrid. She knew Lily better than Axina that's why she thought of talking about Alec. She was indeed smart as Lily also started wondering.

"There is an 65% chance. As I am from the elite group, he should be the same. After all, I heard many people speak about his excellence in military work and intelligence in every subject of life. He is also a good looking person that every one has a crush on but I have never seen him. I also heard that he is very cold and indifferent. People never dare to look up at him because after all the Zander family is ranked 2nd after the celestial family. I also heard he is a spirit cultivator and he is in sky level at such an young age. But sadly these were only heard words." Said Lily but she hoped to see him and investigate.

"Oh and I heard Denis daily will be there too is that true?" Asked Lily. Denis Daily is also a famous you tuber and was as legendary as Alec. Lily already met Denis in an banquet when she was 12 but Alec hates socializing so he never shows up.

"Yeah, I saw him. I mean a man with

While analyzing, she made sure she was fine and left with out Astrid as she did not need her.