Omar Paneiro

Omar Paneiro

I was tired, i woke up like i did every other day. At 7am, with my automatic blinds letting the sunlight into my room and my Trap playlist playing. Only diffrence today is i went to the club last night and now im hungover. I sighed as i woke up, the random fuck from last night groaning beside me. I rolled my eyes and got out of my bed while picking up all of her clothes and tossing them at her.

"A'ite its morning, get dressed and then bounce i got shit to do" i said. She sat up.

"Is you serious?" She asked, she sounded groggy. I chucked at her rudely.

"What? Oh shit, yeah" i said opening my room door as i pulled my boxers up.

"Ay, Flo" i shouted. "Flo" i shouted again. My housekeeper appreared before me.

She was a small old woman, around late 50s, she was Cuban like me, she had white hair, the stress of raising me as her excuse for it. She had practically raised me. I know that she doesn't approve of my random and regular one night stands but i didn't give a shit, dis bih needed regular sex to keep myself satisfied.

"Omar. Good morning" she said smiling.

"Could you get, um..." i looked back at the blond white bitch on my bed. She wasn't my typical type, i usualy went for light skinned brunettes. "Imma need your name?" I said scratching my head. She scoffed in disgust.

"I cant believe this" She said scrambling to put clothes on.

"Ok, flo, can you get 'i cant believe this' some food, and a few bills" i said smiling. Flo rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Bills? I aint need your fucking money, or your food"she said shouting.

"Chill bitch, i ain't remember if i used a condom so get the morning after a'ite" i said pushing her out my room.

I sighed. I gotta stop letting these hoes sleep over. I hate the ignorent shit in the morning. I know, im a whole bum ass nigga but ask me if i care? I heard some shouting and then my hotel door slam shut. A few moments later Flo appeared at my door.

"Didn't we speak about the way you treat these girls?" She shouted angrily. Her thick accent making me cringe.

"Im sorry abuela" i said looking down. The woman before me may be my house maid but since my parents were too busy ignoring the fact they hate each other to raise me, Flo did. She was so much more than an made to me. I called her abuela for respect.

"You say sorry every time chico, nunca cambias" (you never change)

"One day you will find love, have children, maybe a hija, and you will curse the man you are now" she lectured me.

"perdóname, abuela, lo estoy intentando"i told her. (Forgive me grandma, im trying) i told her what she wanted to hear. She just mumbled curse words under her breath as she left me to get my shower and get dressed.

###

I had been washed, dressed, fed, breifed on my day and me and Stokeley, my best friend and buisness partner were heading down stairs to get to my car.

I owned my own clothing company called Smokepurpp. My parents owned a spree of malls all over the US and in Europe. My father wanted me to take on some of the work they do but i refused to do that shit. It was way more work than the shit i do.

I not only get to design my own clothes but i get to own my own company, so when my parents shit finaly hits the fan im clear of getting splattered.

"You got a meeting with a rep from Marc Jacobs at 11am. You gotta call your mom back, shes been calling all week, i need you to get the final sketches of those sweatpants for processing by tomorrow and at 3 you have the board meeting with Sara and Kendel" he told me as we walked down the stairs of the hotel. I was busy on my phone when i tripped over something. If it wasnt for Stokeley grabbing me i would have tumbled over.

"What the fuck" i shouted as i turned to see a kid sitting on the floor. He must have been waiting for someone inside the building. He looked up at me in horror.

"Shit, im sorry, i didnt see you coming and i..." he stumbled over his words.

"Its ok, i should have been paying attention." I said, the kid looked dirty, too dirty to be hanging with kids that lived here. It was all posh rich kids that lived there. The snob type ones. He had a light skin completion, face tattoos and pink and white dreads. He wore baggie sweatpants that didnt fit him as they were huge on him and a tight tshirt.

"Were going to be late" Stoke interupted me as i stared at this kid.

"Sorry" i said to stoke as we walked to the car. I stared at the kid through the tinted windows before we pulled away.

###

They say that of you do something you love, you'll never work a day in your life. That shit is lies. I be working like 13-16 hour days and that shit is WORK.

I finally was home, it was 11 at night. I got out the car and trudged myself to the steps, it was just after the start of a new year so it was still cold as shit outside. I shivered as i got to the steps of my building. I saw a bundle lying on the step, it was covered with a thin blanket. I rolled my eyes as it shivered.

I was used to homeless people sleeping on the steps. Most people reported or ignored them, they came here because of the rich and famous people come to these places to stay.

It was cold and i wasnt completely heartless i walked up to the bundle and shook it pulling out 500 dollars from my wallet. I was surprised when the kid that i tripped over earlier sat up and looked at me.

"Shit" i mumbled. He looked frezzing, this kid looked about 18, i couldn't just hand him some bills and walk away.

"Im sorry, i... I'll move, these steps just keep me in the open where..." i cut him off.

"Nah, come with me" i said. The kid looked at me skepticaly, i rolled my eyes.

"Look, its like -3, im cold as shit so you must be frezzin', so either come with me, or stay out here" i said. He hesitiated before bouncing up and grabbing his light backpack before following me.

###

"Ok, so theirs a spare room through that door, it has a toilet and shower and all, TV, Mini fridge should be full unless my fat ass homie Stoke ate everythin', Flo is my house made, she should be around if you need anything, i dont mind you crashing here untill you can find a place to crash" i said. The kid nodded. I still didnt know his name.

"My names Omar by the way but all my friends call me Purp" i said holding a fist out for him to bump it. The tiny dude flinched before looking at me embarissed and pumped it.

"Gazzy, my friends call me Pump" he said. He blushed as he looked at me, the kid was cute.

"So, you hungry?" I asked him. I noticed his frame, it was too skinny for a kid of his hight. He looked neglected. "How about you go take a shower and ill cook us pasta?" I said. He nodded and walked away to go. I went to the kitchen and prepared food. 

The kid really did look like he had been on his own for a long time. I would have to ask him his story when he comes to eat.