heartbeats

I woke up with my head pounding from the lack of sleep and my stupid antics from last night, i really had to quit being a man whore because i cant even keep up to the bitches i be fucking, none of em even get me excited anymore, its like a job insted of a pleasure.

I remembered finding Gazzy out at the door and my heart broke that he saw her leave. When i saw that Gazzy almost cried because i shouted at him my heart damn neer feel out my asshole. I felt like shit, i went and fucked some chick because i was too insecure to trust Gazzy and we weren't even fucking dating. Now i feel like a peice of shit.

I sat up looking around my room and squinting as my eyes adjusted to the dark only to remember i wasn't in my own bed. I was in Gazzys. He asked me to stay with him untill he fell asleep because he was feeling down. I agreed. I would do anything for him, no cap. I fell sleep watching him snore quietly. Hes so cute when he sleeps.

I looked over to see him in the foetal position, his lips slightly parted and breathing lightly, my heart skipped a beat, he was so adorable.

My moment in paradice didn't last long. I heard my front door slam shut and the clicking of heals on my tiled floor.

"OMAR" The familiar female voice bounced around my appartment. I quickly shook Gazzy awake.

"What papi" he mumbled. Fuck Gazzy! now was not the time to be making me wanna wreck you.

"Wake the fuck up" i growled lowly. His eyes shot open and if the room wasn't so dark i would beable to see of he was blushing.

"Hide please" i said as i heard doors being opened. She was looking for me.

"What? He asked. I heard her come closed and i grabbed Gazzy and shoved him under the covers. His head was literaly between my legs.

I pretended to still be sleeping as the door opened. "OMAR" she shouted again. I pretend shot up, Gazzys head rubbing off me making me feel some typa way.

"Mom?" I asked rubbing my eyes. She rolled hers. "What you doing here?" I asked.

"Looking for you, Why the hell aint you anwering my calls?" She asked.

"I lost my phone mama" i lied. I felt gazzys head rub against me again, his body was literaly curled in a ball between my legs. He was hidden well between ly long legs, his Petit body fillong the gap but i felt my dick stir as he kept rubbing against it.

"Whatever, look i need you to go to your fathers and get my things" she said as she texted on her phone. I rolled my eyes. How can you literally feel nothing towards the woman that brought you into the world?

"Why?" I asked as she laughed at something on her phone.

"Just fucking do it, I'll write down the adress you gotta send it too." She said shrugging and looking up at me and tutting. "Im stayinng here for a few days" she said turning on her heals.

"No!" I shouted,Gazzy flinched under the sheet, making me fully hard now, what a fucking joke this day has started off to be.

"Excuse me?" She asked. THINK QUICK

"I got a friend staying, you can just rent a room in the hotel" i said.

"A friend?"she asked. I bit my lip and nodded, Gazzy was under the covers literally with his head layed on my hard dick.

"Yeah, hes out right now, hes in town for a while tho, and hes staying here" i said,

"Uh, ill be in the other room showering first then. Oh and by the way, me and your father are getting a divorce" she said leaving the room slaming the door making both me and Gazzy flinch. He waited a second before coming up from under the covers. Both our faces bright red.