new beginnings

HI SISTERS 🤣

BEFORE WE GET INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER I WANNA SAY THANK YOU!!!

WE MADE NO.1 IN SMOKEPUMP AND IM SCREAMING.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE I LOVE TO SEE YOU GUYS OPINIONS! XOXO

GOSSIP GIRL.

###

###

Omar

Today was the day, im not gonna front, it was hard packing up my things. It was hard knowing my mom and dad new the truth, that there son was bisexual. My dad already dropped by and disowned me thanks to my loving mother. So much for endless support and love, oh well, i cant miss something ive never had.

Im gonna miss this place. Ive lived here for like 4 years but honestly, im low key happy that the bitch threw us out. Me and Gazzy already baught a house, yes we!

Gazzy and I both baught the house, im so proud of how far Gazzy has come, a few months ago he was homeless and now hes planning on studying after summer at a University. Today was not just moving day for me. Today i was planning something amazing for Gazzy.

I wanted me and Gazzy to move on and be us, i didnt wanna hide anymore, i just wanna be me. Now im finna just be free i guess. I was nervous but i wasnt scared. I was happy, i felt a little excited actually.

The new house had 5 bedrooms (three with bathrooms), a kitchen, 2 living areas (up and down), 3 half baths, a basement and a cinima room. It has a pool outside and a pool house that Micheal will live in when he moves here in two weeks.

We were having everyone round for a party later tonight where i was planning on breaking the news. We were moving the last of our shit now.

"You ready for this?" Gazzy asked taking my hand. U took a deep breath and nodded.

"As ready as ill ever be" I told him as i watched over the vue, i think thats one thing ill miss the most. Waking up to a vue of LA's whole city. I grabbed the last box. Looking out the window one last time before i left. I smiled as i looked at the door seeing Gazzy smile at me. This was it. I was about to live a whole new life and Gazzy was finna be the center of it all.

###

I walked to the lobby, seeing Leigh-anne on the desk, shes worked every friday since i could remember.

"So this is it then Purppy, you're finally moving out mommy's flat" she teased.

"Had to at one point i guess, im gonna miss you" i said handing her both sets of keys that i had.

"Flo already handed her keys in?" Leigh told me.

"I know, these are Gazzys keys" i said. She nodded.

"You guys look amazing together, i wish you both luck in your new lives together" she said making me smile and bowed my head in embarrassment. I hated compliments.