2

**One month later**

Today, I guess that we were telling the ARMY that I was apart of the band on V Live.

"Is everyone ready?" Jin asked. I watched as they all nodded in unison. What if their fans hate me? "Okay, Three, two, one." He pressed a button on their camera, and people immediately started joining in.

"ARMYYYYYYYYYYY." Yoongi yelled to the camera, and hearts started popping up on the screen. I saw questions popping up about me. 'Who is she?' 'Is She one of your girlfriends?' 'Wtf? Who is this?' I shifted nervously while reading the comments. Jungkook looked over to me and smiled reassuringly, which actually calmed me down a ton.

"Okay, so all of you are wondering who this girl is. No we did not get a girlfriend, although she is gorgeous." Tae said, causing me to blush. "But, we have gotten a new member of our group. Ladies and gentlemen, the magnificent, the amazing, the brand new maknae," all of the members did a drumroll on their laps, "(Y/n) (L/n)!" I let out a small laugh as everyone looked at me.

"So, tell them about yourself, (N/n)." Jin said to me.

"Um, I'm twenty, I like to cook, and dance, sing, and rap." I said into the camera. 'She's ugly.' 'Why her?' 'Seriously, That hoe?' I looked down after reading all of the harsh comments.

"Stop noticing all the negative stuff. You're making yourself sad." Jungkook whispered into my ear. I smiled and nodded. I looked back at the comments, and instead of negative comments, I tried focusing on the positive ones. Most of the, ended up saying stuff like 'I ship it!' 'They're so cute together.' 'They look perfect.' I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I know, don't they? We've been trying to convince them to ask each other out, but it won't happen." This time, my cheeks turned at least eight shades of red. I looked down to my lap.

"So, have you ever played truth or dare?" Jimin asked us.

"Yeah, why?" I responded.

"Wanna play right now?" He asked.

"Sure, it will be fun. Plus, it'll be fun to show our new member what we do on V-Live when we have nothing better to do." Jin said, smiling over at me.

"Well, (Y/n), truth or dare?" V asked me.

"Dare." I responded confidently. I usually would choose truth, but I didn't want to seem like a chicken.

"Okay, I dare you to," V looked around in thought, "give your favorite member a kiss on the cheek."

"I can't choose a favorite! That wouldn't be fair to the rest of you." I exclaimed. There was a series of 'Do it' coming from the members. Except for Jungkook. I looked over to him and quickly pecked his cheek, which caused the members to go silent. "He was the only one not chanting for me to 'do it', so I chose him." Jungkook was blushing brightly.

"Aw, Kookie's blushing!" Yoongi laughed. "He's so adorable."

"Okay, now, Namjoon, truth or dare?" I asked.

"I think that's enough of V-Live for today. Love you guys, bye!" And with that, he ended the Live.

"Hey!" Jungkook and I yelled in unison.

"What?" Namjoon winked at us, before walking out of the room.

"So, I'm your favorite?" Jungkook asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Whatever makes you happy, Kookie." I said, patting his head and also walking out of the room. I sighed to myself as I entered my room. Was he my favorite? He was definitely my best friend, and he was definitely super attractive. Maybe I did have feelings for him.

-------

"Dinner!" I yelled from the kitchen. All of the seven boys came running into the kitchen, tackling each other.

"Finally! The smells have been taunting my nose for an hour." Jin said, taking the first seat at the table.

"We're having barbecue ribs tonight. They are really popular in America." I told them as i set the plate in the middle of the table. I took my seat next to Jungkook and Tae, and began cutting the ribs. They each took a peice and made a mess all over their face. I laughed and handed them each a napkin. Jungkook looked at me in confusion, and i rolled my eyes playfully. I wiped his face for him, like a child would to her mother. His eyes went wide and so did mine as I realized what I had just done. "S-Sorry, Kookie."

"It's fine." He said. We were both blushing. Yep. I definitely had feelings for him. "Um, thank you."

"No problem." I said, looking down to my lap.

"You two are so awkward, it makes me want to jump off a bridge." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes, then taking a bite of his food.

"The food is really good, yhough, (Y/n)." JIn told me with a mouthful of food.

"Thanks." I said and smiled at him. "I, um, I'm going to go wash up."

"You've barely eaten." Tae looked at me with concern.

"I'm not that hungry. I'll be fine." I said, getting up from my seat. I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands. I had done a good job keeping my face clean, atleast. I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened with a slight creak, and Jungkook stepped in. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"So," he paused and exhaled, "that was awkward."

"Yeah, sorry." I said, scratching the back of my neck. He looked up and smiled at me. I looked into his dark brown eyes. "I think I missed something on your face." He stopped smiling.

"Where?" he asked, rubbing his face.

"Right," I took a step forward, but before i could finish what i was going to say, he picked up on what I was doing. He leaned in quickly, connecting his lips with mine. I gasped a little, but but my hands behind his neck, pulling him a little closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him as well, our chests now touching.

"What the heck is going on?" Tae's voice echoed through the bathroom.

"There." I whispered over to Jungkook.