6

There was much laughter the next following days, but today was the day we left to go on a worldwide tour. I had my bags packed and was standing by the door, waiting for everyone else to get out of the door.

"Come on, guys!" I shouted at the slow-moving boys. They all continued at the same pace. "I'm not yelling for nothing, people! We have twenty minutes to get to the airport." I yelled. This time, they did move at a faster pace. They ran out the door and into the car we were riding in.

"Jeez, (Y/n), calm down." Yoongi said, jumping a little when I closed the door because of his tired state.

"It's her first tour. She's aloud to be excited." Jungkook defended me.

"We should get on V Live!" Tae shouted, grabbing his phone from his pocket. He opened the V Live app and started streaming. "Hi guys!" He shouted to the camera. "I'm waiting for people to join." He mumbled.

As more people joined, we started talking a little more.

"We have everyone here, because we are finally going to the airport so we can travel out!" Namjoon said in English.

"It's, like, six in the morning. I'm sure that a lot of Koreans aren't watching." Yoongi said, tiredly leaning his head on the back of the seat.

"Oh, come on. Be a little more enthusiastic." I said, barely being able to be seen since I was stuck sitting with all the boys in the far back. Comments started rolling in quicker and quicker. I rested my chin on Jungkook's shoulder and yawned.

"See, now the coffee's wearing off." Yoongi said, smiling over to me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Can we stop to get something to eat?" Jungkook asked Jin. He shook his head.

"We can get something at the airport. Nothing big, though." Jin replied, causing Jungkook to groan in annoyance. Jin glared back at him and Jungkook straightened up. I giggled lightly at this.

"It's too early for this. I need sleep." I said, suddenly feeling tired. Probably drank too much coffee.

"You can sleep. We'll be quiet." Jungkook said, looking at me, our faces inches apart. I got flustered and nodded, taking my head off of his shoulder and placing on the window near me. I saw Jungkook smile lightly, before sleep took over me.

Author's POV

Jungkook smiled over at his secret girlfriend and looked back over to the camera.

"She's been practicing since yesterday morning, including all night. She hasn't slept." Jungkook said to the camera. The six members talked and talked while you and Yoongi slept. Jungkook kept glancing over to you, admiring your face. The fans didn't leave that unnoticed. Every time he would look to you, comments like 'Are they together?', 'He definitely likes her.', and 'I ship it.' Flew in.

"Okay, guys, we're at the airport, so we have to get off the V app now. Bye, army! Love you." Taehyung said, before turning off the livestream.

"(Y/N)." Jungkook shook you lightly. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't wake you up. So, he did the last possible thing he could do. You jumped awake when he began nibbling on your ear.

"Jungkook-ah!" You yelled, your face turning a crimson color. "You're so annoying sometimes, I swear." You said angrily, hopping out of the car.

"You know you liked it." He whispered into your ear. Your whole face turned into a deeper red. Jungkook smirked and focused back on walking into the airport without being recognized. All of you had masks, sunglasses, and a hat on.

You couldn't wait to get on the plane. While you guys were waiting, you were basically jumping up and down in your seat. You also sped walk when you were called to get on the plane, and all the other members were laughing at you. You were going to America for the first time ever, so you had an excuse to be excited.

You were seated in the middle of Tae and Jungkook, which was perfect for you. All three of you decided to watch the same movie. Titanic, which was surprisingly on the movie list. You, of course cried, but then all three of you fell asleep, heads resting on top of each other's.