9

I sighed as I read the Instagram comments, clicking the power button on my phone. I looked back up at the boys, who were talking about random things. I was currently sitting next to Jungkook. My back was against his waist, and his arm was draped across my chest and abdomen. Our hands were intertwined with each other, and I was really comfortable.

"You okay? You've been quiet." Jungkook asked me. I nodded and smiled up at him.

"I'm excited to get my hair dyed again. I've never done just mint green alone." I said, smilin geven brighter at him. He nodded down at me and also smiled, before joining the conversation with the boys again. I opened my phone, only to be greeted with multiple hate comments.

'That slut? Really?'

'Ew, she's really ugly.'

'What the fuck is wrong with her? Does she have some sort of medical problem with her face?'

I felt a small tear slide down my cheek, before quickly wiping it away. I exited Instagram and turned off my phone, before Jungkook saw the comments I was reading. He always got upset when he saw me reading these comments.

We were waiting for an interview to start, and we were super bored. That's why we were just sitting in here doing nothing but talking.

"Oaky, you guys can come in now." One of the staff said. We all got up and sat at the table that was sitting in the middle of the room.

"Hello, we are BTS." We all said in unison.

"Can you introduce yourselves separately." The female interviewer asked. We nodded, and started with RM.

"Hi, I'm RM. I'm the leader of this group." He said. Then, it was Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, and Taehyung. Now, it was Jungkook's turn.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." He smiled. I saw the interviewer blush lightly.

"I'm (Y/n), the youngest." I said, also smiling at the lady and grabbing Jungkook's hand. He looked at me weird, but focused back on the interviewer.

"So, you two made it obvious that you are dating. What do the other members think about that?" The woman asked. She handed a microphone to RM.

"We only found out about the relationship a few days before we started the tour, but we could all see that they loved each other, and we support them." He replied in English. She nodded and asked the next question.

"So, (Y/n), how was your life before joined BTS?" The woman asked, handing a microphone to me. I looked to RM, since I didn't know how to properly say it in English.

"Just try." He mouthed to me. I nodded.

"Boring. It, um, was very boring. I was also no friends, so yeah." I said, shyly hiding my face into Jungkook's shoulder afterwards.

"She says it was boring and that she had no friends." Namjoon told the woman. She nodded her head.

"Oh, you had no friends?" She asked. I shook my head.

"But, BTS is bestfriend now, so, yeah." I said, getting a little more shy after hearing a few chuckles from the members. Jungkook tightened his grip on my hand, making me feel a little better.

The interview ended a lot quicker than we expected. We ended up going back to the dorm afterwards, ordering food and watching a movie.

"You did good with your English today, (Y/n)." Namjoon said.

"No, I didn't. You guys all laughed at me." I pouted. Jungkook smiled and snuggled me closer to him.

"We weren't laughing at you. We just thought that you sounded cute." Jungkook told me. I blushed lightly. Why, though? Why did I blush?! He calls me cute all the time!

"Awww, Jungkook-ssi is flirting." Hobi said. I giggled when I saw a slight blush creep onto Jungkook's cheeks.

"Can we just watch the movie?" Yoongi asked, clearly annoyed. I pressed,play on the movie and ate my food. Jungkook and I were snuggled up close to each other, a blanket sitting over our laps. I laid my head on Jungkook's chest and felt sleep slowly creep up on me.