5

We're going on tour soon. About two days, actually. We don't have any new songs yet, since this tour is just to announce that I'm officially a part of the team. None of the members knew that Jungkook and I were together yet, but that had their suspicions. Jungkook and I had been hanging out a lot lately. In fact, we're currently in my room.

"Okay, hold still." I said, adding another hair tie onto his hair, making another standing ponytail. "You really need a haircut." I told my boyfriend. He smiled his bunny tooth grin at me.

"Yeah, no. Fans love my hair." He said, shaking his head slightly, causing all of the ponytails to shake. I let out a snort as I watched him bobble his head around, the long tufts of hair moving with him.

"You're so cute." I said, causing him to smile cutely at the ground. "Especially when you're shy." I told the slightly blushing boy, before kissing his cheek.

"We should tell them." He said suddenly, looking up from his shy state. I sighed loudly. "We've been together for two months now, and they still don't know. I understand that you don't want to tell our fans, but these are our best friends." He grabbed both of my hands and I looked to my feet.

"I know, Kook. But, I just don't want them to know quite yet." I said. It was silent. "Okay, What if...we make a huge announcement at the first concert. It would be a nice thing for the fans, since we don't have any new music." I told him, causing him to smile brightly. He nodded his head and hugged me.

"I can't wait to tell them. I'll get to tease them for not having a beautiful girlfriend like mine." He jumped up and down. I kissed him lightly on the lips and he stopped jumping. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, as my hands went to his neck. The kiss got more and more passionate as the minutes passed.

His lips sloppily kissed down my jawline, and I arched my head back. I moaned out slightly as he travelled down to my neck. I covered my mouth quickly and he chuckled, continuing to kiss down my neck.

"Jungkook-ah, no. The others might hear." I told him, pushing him away lightly.

"No, they won't. The others went out grocery shopping." He mumbled against my skin. I smiled in delight as he made his way down to my collarbone. "And if they come back, you'll just have to learn to stay quiet, baby." He said, sending shivers down my spine. Goosebumps spread all over my body as he stripped off my shirt.

—-

Jungkook breathed out and laid next to me, his sweaty form wrapping itself around me. I pecked his cheek and smiled at him.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He said, kissing my temple.

"I-I love you too, Kookie." I snuggled close to him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

"Hey, (Y/n), have you seen-OH MY GOD WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!?" Is what I wake up to the next morning. I jumped up quickly, covering myself with the covers. Jungkook jerked awake next to me and all three of us screamed.

"Kim Taehyung! Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I screamed.

"Haven't you ever heard of keeping it in your pants?" He replied rudely.

"Oh, I would so kill you right now if I had any clothes on!" I growled, Jungkook holding me back.

"Jeez, we leave you two alone for two hours. Two!" He said, sounding like a father as he walked out of my room.

"So, I guess Tae knows." Jungkook said over to me.

"Yep. And knowing Tae, he'll probably blab about it to the others." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're beautiful." Jungkook said, his face landing in the crook of my neck.

"Wish I could say the same about you." I said jokingly, laughing when he gave me a dramatic offended look. "I'm kidding. I love you." I smiled over to him.

"I love you too." He said, giving me a cheeky grin. Our lips met once again.

"Oh come on! I thought you two would be dressed by now." Taehyung yelled once again. I angrily threw a pillow in his direction, forcing him to run out of the room quickly. I slid off of my bed and put my clothes from last night on.

"Okay, be prepared to get laughed at for an eternity again." I said to Jungkook, causing him to laugh lightly as he slid his pants on.