Falling In Love with A Sasaeng Fan? (Prologue)

Annyeong Haseyo, Readers all over the world and A.R.M.Y all over the world!!!!!!!! Ladies and Getleman.....This is my First Story or should I say Debut Story.So,It's maybe a bit boring but I hope you like it!!!!!!!!

And Please Enjoy!!! :)

Kim Taehyung is a famous artist who hated sasaeng fans. He was included in the Hip-Hop group, BTS (Bangtan Boys). BTS members also do not like sasaeng fans, just not as badly as TaeHyung. But one day, he was kidnapped by a sasaeng fans on his dorm at midnight .Kim SoRin a.k.a TaeHyung sasaeng fan who befriended with Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Suga on facebook, she was the daughther of one of the richest men in the whole country and has a secret who even her bestfriend doesn't know.She recklessly kidnap Taehyung, Jimin and JungKook, actually she was only 14-years-old girl who is very stubborn. TaeHyung's bestfriend in BTS, Park Jimin, is hyper-active boy, likes ...... oh no! He loves SoRin wholeheartedly, although Jimin know if SoRin actually a sasaeng Fans but what did it matter? He loves ChaeHee no matter what!

But what will happen if Taehyung the cold-hearted man also likes the girl??? Are they gonna fight? Or they're friendship destroyed???? Who will SoRin pick??? Taehyung or Jimin??? What is her secret??? Please wait until the story revealed! THIS IS NOT THE BEGGINING!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*author crazy -.-*............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*okay,I'm an Idiot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So............euuuuummmmmm,well..............so..................euuuuuummmmmmm,welllll.............this is just the synopsis!!! I hope I can do this like more but I think I can't but It's not a confirmation,maybe I can do the next chapter today or maybe I can't,so the thing is.........it's still below estimates.........I just going to hope that you readers,or A.R.M.Y's,and Ladies and Getleman can wait until I can write the story............and Please vote and add this story to your Library and Reading Lists!!!!!! Please...........I'm begging you*doing aegyo*

Since tomorrow is my first School Orientation and maybe I can write this story tomorrow or if I can't,you can hit or slap me(if you know me or got me to be exact) hehehehehehe...........

So...........that's only my information!!!!!!! Pleeasssseeee just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay............okay!

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPYEONG~