NOTE!!!!*IMPORTANT*

Oukay.....so I'm gonna talk about Notes and Warning.

I just wanna say that PLEASE READ ALL NOTES AND WARNINGS!!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! I WANNA HEAR EVERY WORDS FROM READERS,A.R.M.Ys,AND ALL LADIES AND GENTLEMAN TO JUST AT LEAST LEAVE A COMMENT......MAYBE GIVE ME AN INSPIRATION OR SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STORY......AT LEAST,OK,AT LEAST!!!!I'M BEGGING YOU.....IT'S OKAY TO BASH ME,but not every time please........I'm begging you............

Just please........
............
............
..............

......
......

.......
..
.......
.

....

And..........

I KNOW IT'S TOO LATE TO TELL! about the NEW MV Danger.......I actually knows it even before the MV got out! I just didn't tell you about it.I forgot to chit-chat with you guys.Since I'm too busy to write about it so I just write it now.

OMFG!!!!! The MV is really cool!!!!! They have the charm!!!!!! Even Jungkook,In the MV........Ah~ Just watching it makes me faint............Hey,I wanna ask about the MV to you guys~~~ What do you think????

Maybe you will think ---------> 'What the heck with this Author??? At first,she's mad and now she's happy????' ........
Well,It's not what you think...... ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL,MAYBE JUST THAT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!