Chapter 2 - Believe it or Not .-.

Annyeong haseyo yeorobun~~~~~~~~~ I'm back!!!!!! Sorry if I didn't post anything these days!!!!!!! Since I'm entering Middle School this year so its really hard to just write something and post it so easily just in one day.Mianhae................~~~~~

Now! This is the second chapter of the story and things going to be a bit complicated and absurd.I'm just going to hope you guys like it. >.< v

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Chapter:

Wow~ Is this a house or a mansion? It's so big!!! I cannot believe that we will stay here for eeuuuummm.......maybe forever... As we go in,maids already in front us,more like beside us,bowing to us.It's really awkward since this is my first time having this luxurious life. As we go in,A man with A tuxedo came over us and hug&kiss my mom.I already know that he's the guy who mom going to married,more like my going-to-be-my-step father.And also a boy that is taller than me,wearing a tuxedo and look at me with cold stares,I think he hates me.W-wait a minute,I think I saw him somewhere........heeuuuuuummmmm,isn't he JIN from BTS???????? o________o

Next Chapter:

Heeuuuuuuummmmm,isn't he JIN from bts???????o_______o WHAT????????????? NO WAY!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY THAT THAT GUY IS REALLY JIN FROM BTS!!!!!! AND NO WAY THAT GUY'S GOING TO BE MY BROTHER RIGHT????? Oh stop it Sorin,there's no way that guy will be your brother,there's no way! Uh-Uh! "Annyeong Haseyo,Sorin."the so-called stepfather said while giving his hand to me.i jsut gave him an awkward smile and reply his hand.It's still awkward just to do something,I only can sit."Sorin-ah,this is Mr.Kim,your new father and this is Kim SeokJin,your real brother." mom said. I widened my eyes O____O.My real brother???? Kim SeokJin???? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

"mom,what do you mean?" I said with an uncomfartable(sorry typos) voice."sorry for to say but they are your real family,sorin-ah."she said with a low and un-happy voice.Me and the so-called-Kim SeokJin widened our eyes."WHAT?????????" we said."yes,but it's not a big deal.If you think about that,you will get dizzy." I just got here and now I have a confused and dizzy face! WHAT THE HECK???? "She's my real sister all along????There's no way I want her to be my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!" the so-called JIN said.NOW WHAT?!?!?! He even don't like me and why must I come here in the first place? "Wae????? You must be proud of your sister!!!!! And you still need to stay in your manners!!!! Mrs.Kim is uncomfortable right now and You still scream!!!!! WHERE IS YOUR MANNERS??????"My real father said.Now I feel 'I shouldn't be here'.So he is JIN from BTS.Is He hate me? I think yes.His uncomfortable face tells me.

Huh................What should I do? I feel like crying right now.

"Sorry honey.........Don't cry!"mom said.I just stay still and cry silently.I'm really mad."Now look! Your sister is crying now!!!! You really!!!!!!" my real father screamed."I-it's okay.......it's not really his fault,the past is the past." I said.I don't want to make the problem any longer.JIN looked at me with his cold stares and walk away,I hate that stares."Sorin-ie,sorry for JIN,he's really stubborn sometimes." Dad said."It's okay :D " I said,trying to smile."Arraseo,now your personal maid, JinHee,will show you your room."he said as he makes an eyes-interaction with JinHee.She walk to me and show me my room.She's quiet nice,pretty and fun." Eummm......." I hesitated.She looked at me."Yes, young mistress?" she said."eumm, can we befriends?" I asked.I don't know whats into me,I just have a feeling that we could be friends."I don't know......but if young mistress want,it's okay for me :D "JinHee said."Ah~ Gomapta,JinHee-ah" I said. 

I looked over the house.Its really big.Even the bedroom,It's really unusual,so big for me............I think because it's my first time. Ah! It's the time for surfing the internet! I opened up my facebook and see who's online.Ah!!!!!!!! BTS members is online!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!!! Okay,I'll explain this.Maybe you will say 'No way! There's no way a korean star has a facebook!!!' <-------- maybe you will say that,but you're wrong! You just think that when you befriend with a person in facebook with the name of your Idol and when you spoke with him/her,they would say' I'm from ------ not from Korea.' then you will be sad.But not for me! As I asked them if they want to video calling with me and they say yes!!!!! As I looked their faces,it's really them!!!!!!! Until I realized how lucky I am.I actually saw JIN's facebook and knowing he's online.Just seeing him in that picture,I just wanna go to his room and punch him in the face.I mean we just met,face-to-face! Why he hates me? I think there's something about facebook,so I decided not to chat with them(BTS).I still need to think whether JIN is really my BROTHER.Whether I must believe it or not.Eugh!!!!!! I don't know!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to take a nap.Huh..........

As I turned off my Laptop,my stomach hurts.I realized that I wasn't ate at the airport.Of course it's because of mom.I decided to ask JinHee whether there's something to eat or not.

I walked out my room and see JIN's room besides my room.I see the door is not fully closed,I walked over there and decided to close it but I see JIN is talking with Taehyung from the Video call."..................... I know! If only my real sister is not Sorin,I will never see her!!!!! She such A jerk!" what????? He really hates me???? E-even Taehyung??? I can already feel my eyes......begins hotter.I saw Taehyung's talking."Yeah! That jerk already destroy your relationship with IU and didn't you know that she's a sasaeng fan of us????" JIN said.I shocked.I-I-Is it really me??? I'm the one who destroy Taehyung and IU's relationship???????? My tears already falling down right now.I want these tears to disappear.I was so busy wiping these tears,I accidently nudged a vase on the mini table between my room and JIN's.One of the maid came over me and cleaned up the vase.Her face was still shocked.I want to run down but I already feel that someone is already in front of me,I froze.I looked up and saw JIN with his angry face.'Oh.......I'm so dead!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE SO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY HOMEWORKS AND COURSES AROUND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPED I CAN UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! And really sorry for maii_jiminnie.............Really SORRY!!!!!

So this is the second chapter....................so sorry if it's short :'( ............................... and thank you for reading it~~~~~~~~~~~ And please promote to your friends or maybe your long-distance friend or maybe your cousin..................I really hoped many people read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

THANK YOU^^