Chapter 1 - Arriving In Seoul ^^

Annyeong READERS!!!!!!!! Annyeong A.R.M.Y's!!!!!!!!!!! And Hello............Ladies and Getleman~

So............I'm going to publish the first chapter!!!!!!! Yeay!!!!!!!! And maybe it's going to be short.It's still MAYBE! I'm not on the mood right now,but for the readers,and A.R.M.Ys and Ladies and Gentleman,I would do anything for you guys.Huhuhuhuhu................So................................

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

  "Sorin!!!!!!!!! Wake up,honey!!!!!!!!!!! Today,we're going to Seoul!!!" euuuggghhhhhh.............what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?! Who disturbed my beauty sleep????? Oh,right! Mom...........eeuuuuuuggghhhhh............. Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I'm still on my dream dating My bias,V.....................eeuuuughhhh.............(okay maybe there's too muh eeuuuuuggghhhhhh.........)Just thinking about him,I'm broken-hearted,but on the other side,I'm feeling happy!!!!!!!! But mom destroy it."Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you want me to left you here and you will not go to Korea?????????"

  My eyes open.Asdfghjkl.................OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot that we're going to Korea today.My room already empty and I'm sleeping in My sis's room.It's sucks since she override me the whole night! Sucks! 

  I decided to wake up and take shower.Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce my self.Hello!!!!!! I'm Kim Sorin,I am a sasaeng fan of BTS and already hipnotized by K-POP! Yeah,Kpop.I don't know why,but many people that I met don't like K-pop at all! Seriously! But maybe some of them like it too.But only I who is a sasaeng fan.Maybe you think that sasaeng fan is only at korea but no! You who think that is wrong!!! You know..........I'm actually not a real sasaeng fan,I'm just lucky since there's a Sasaeng corp,so I'm just a stalker that got lucky because of the one of the sasaeng fans dragged me everytime I have spare time and if the idols are around me.So the thing is I'm ahalf sasaeng fan and another half is just a normal fan.You know why? I'm a sasaeng fan because I got lucky and I'm a normal fan since I'm 14 YEARS OLD.Yeah........14 years old! I still have attitude you know? Not like those crazy extreme sasaeng fans.

  After I took shower,I wear my clothes that mom already prepared for me.For a tomboy like me,I don't like this clothes.It's white plain t-shirt with A floral print skirt with a jeans fabric on the top of the skirt.Don't forget a jeans vest with white floral fabric on it,I guess........I put on light makeup that mom bought for me.Oh right,I didn't tell you that my body figure and my face is like a korean teenage girl.I don't know too,I'm too tall in my age.I took my phone and macbook into my bagpack,don't forget the charger and my headset.After I finished,I rushed down the floor.I can't throw my excited face,I can't calm down and jump around.But if there's food,I can be quite calm,but don't think that I'm fat alright?

  I go to Seoul only with my mom.Why? Because mom divorced with dad 2 days ago and mom found another man that she loves in Korea,I don't know why though.Even though it's irritating and make me mad a bit,I still can keep calm.I heard that mom going to get married with a rich man,I don't know.I don't know if I'm happy :) or sad :( .The thing is I.Don't,Know.yeah,I don't know!

  When we arrived there,We took our baggages and go outside.At first,I look at those food stores that open.Wha~ It looks so delicious!!!!!! "Mom,Can't we eat first?" I asked her with A polite voice.I was expecting her to say yes but........"No Honey,Mr.Yoo is already waiting for us,we can't be late!" said my mom.Eugghhhhh..........I hate it when It comes no EAT.

  When we at the front of the airport,someone approaches us."Euuummmm~ Mianhamnida,but are you Mrs.Kim?"that guy said."Ah~ You must be Mr.Yoo,right?" that guy nodded."Geurae~ okay lets go then! Go,Go,Go!!!"I said.I'm really impatience since I'm so excited just to see the house,"Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait~" I said with excitment face."Oh Honey~ You must be really excited,huh?" Mom asked."Can't say but my face can say!"I said with a realy big smile :D ."Okay honey,I understand.But I want to tell you something." When I looked out the window,I saw her with a worried face."Wae eomma?"I asked."Well,promise me not to be angry!" she said.Why would I be angry? Is it really surprising? I just look at her with a confused face.She sighed "well.........you see~ The man I will be marriying(sorry typos) has a son who is older than you..." she stopped and I'm getting confused and a bit madd.She didn't say that I will have a brother." and..........?" "well,since you know K-pop so much......... I won't tell you know since it's really surprising!"she said.W-wa-wait a minute........did she just say K-pop? Since I thinking too deep,I didn't realised that we're here.

  Wow~ Is this a house or a mansion? It's so big!!! I cannot believe that we will stay here for eeuuuummm.......maybe forever... As we go in,maids already in front us,more like beside us,bowing to us.It's really awkward since this is my first time having this luxurious life. As we go in,A man with A tuxedo came over us and hug&kiss my mom.I already know that he's the guy who mom going to married,more like my going-to-be-my-step father.And also a boy that is taller than me,wearing a tuxedo and look at me with cold stares,I think he hates me.W-wait a minute,I think I saw him somewhere........heeuuuuuummmmm,isn't he JIN from BTS???????? o________o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..............maybe you remember the promise that I made for you........but you still can't catch me???? :P I can't publish it fast because I already wrote it like from the day where I first publish but what can I say?????? School stuffs...............homework and now I'm in Middle School,It's going to be harder than Elemantary School,I have to study hard,I also have Students' Union............It's really hard.............even in the first day of school,unlike Elemantary School............It's really hard!!!!!!!!! O-O

So for confirmation,I can't really upload/publish it fast.I ALSO WANT YOU TO READ EVERY NOTES THAT I ALREADY PUBLISH LIKE THIS ONE OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS DAMN CURIOUS,YOU WILL BE CRYING LIKE A BABY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU CAN CRY TO ME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! JUST PLEASE WAIT AND READ ALL THE NOTES AND WARNINGS THAT I'VE WROTE,PLEASE!!!!!!

THANK YOU (^-^)