Chapter 3 - DANGER!!!

Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok! So.......... I actually thinking for this chapter this whole time,kkkkkkk~~~~~~ and I also need to make this chapter again ㅠㅡㅠ.I also have homeworks to do and tonight is my free tike.YEAY!!!!!!!Oh! and in here,SUGA and JIN is in the 3rd grade,RAPMON and J-HOPE in 2nd grade,and JUNGKOOK,JIMIN, AND V is going to be in 1st grade.Sorin will enter the acceleration class so she will be in the same class as JUNGKOOK,JIMIN,AND V.

Oukay..................... maybe just that.......

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

I walked out my room and see JIN's room besides my room.I see the door is not fully closed,I walked over there and decided to close it but I see JIN is talking with Taehyung from the Video call."..................... I know! If only my real sister is not Sorin,I will never see her!!!!! She such A jerk!" what????? He really hates me???? E-even Taehyung??? I can already feel my eyes......begins hotter.I saw Taehyung's talking."Yeah! That jerk already destroy your relationship with IU and didn't you know that she's a sasaeng fan of us????" JIN said.I shocked.I-I-Is it really me??? I'm the one who destroy Taehyung and IU's relationship???????? My tears already falling down right now.I want these tears to disappear.I was so busy wiping these tears,I accidently nudged a vase on the mini table between my room and JIN's.One of the maid came over me and cleaned up the vase.Her face was still shocked.I want to run down but I already feel that someone is already in front of me,I froze.I looked up and saw JIN with his angry face.'Oh.......I'm so dead!!!!!'

~Author P.O.V~

'Oh........I'm so dead!!!!!' "What are you doing here?!?!?!" JIN said with his cold-but-angry face."Euuuummmm......."Sorin can't move a bit,Scared of JIN.Until someone approaches them."What the....WHAT HAPPENED HERE???" eomma said.Sorin just look at JIN with scared face and suddenly,she runs over him and

BLAAMMM!!!!

She closed her room roughly and sit down the floor*behind her is the door*.

Eomma just looked at her daughter and said "Can you explain this situation?" As she looked at JIN."Must I?" JIN said with his cold expression.He turned around and slam the door.Eomma got stressed out until appa came up.

"What happened,Miranda?"(Miranda is eomma.) "Something happened between those two." She said with her hands on her head*She stressed out*.

Sorin P.O.V

I woke up with my eyes swollen.Yeah,I cried all night.I think this is my first time spending the night just to cried alot.I never really cried that much.

I remember every single thing that JIN said to Taehyung.I think he really mad at me.But don't underestimate me,I'm not a girl that like to destroy someone relationship.I just don't know that they have a relationship and the one who make that RELATIONSHIP STATUS is NOT ME but MY FRIENDS BACK IN INDONESIA!!!!!. *NB:hohohoho~~ you need to know that I'm from Indonesia* Now you know -_- .I just need to tell JIN about this but........how can I explain this??? I mean,I even can't stare at him,how am I gonna tell him but I can't stare at him just a sec???

I got out from the bathroom and see a set of school uniforms in front of the purple wardrobe.There's a yellow school jacket,white shirt and black skirt.It's sounds simple but when you saw it,Ut's really pretty~ I put on that uniform and put on a light makeup.I go down and see JIN oppa sitting there,eating his breakfast with his cold expression.I decided not to look at him at all.

Then I realized that mom is in the kitchen cooking my breakfast.I feel happy again.I run down the stares and go to my mom."Mom,whatcha' cookin'?" I said while running to the kitchen."I'm cooking your favorites,Samgyetang and two slices of bread.Wait! What's wrong with the happy face? i thought you're in extreme mad last night???"she said as she see my face."Mom,aren't you the one who said to me not to be mad in a long time???" " yes....buf it's like......nah~~ forget it!" She said and back to her cooking.

I smiled. I saw JIN's looking at us all the time.With his scary,cold,old-man-looking face.Huh? He must be missed his mom.I don't care though.

I walked to the table and sit down.I saw JIN eating his omelete*more like scrambled his omelete*.I looked at him coldly,I then take my samgyetang and bread and my Chocolate milk.I eat it delightfully.Mom's cooking always the best.As I ate,I saw JIN finished eating*but his food still there* and he take his motorcycle key with him to the front balcony.

"Wait! JIN! How about your sister?"mom's said.Mom,why?!?!?!?! JIN then stopped at the center of the door.Then he go out.'Huh! Cold boy!' I said in my mind."that boy...."mom said.'I know mom,I know......'

"Sorin,you can go with Mr.Yang,okay?" Mom asked.I noded with the spoon in my mouth.I take my bag and run over the door and go into the car."BYE MOM~" I screamed.I heard her reply me.

As the driver drives,I take out my phone and my headphone.I slept on the window.

-SKIP-

@SOPA

I woke up from my short nap as soon as Mr.Yang said that we're here.I saw a big building."wow,what the heck?!?!?!?! Is this a university or high school???" "Young mistress,this is your class schedule,your class is 10-A." "Kamsahamnida ahjussi!".

I closed the door and enter the school.I've got the locker key so it's easy.I want to search the class but I realized that this school way more big than I used to imagine.'eugghh.....if only JIN's being nice to me....I wouldn't get lost!! I guess I have to asked  someone.' I looked at a cute,pretty girl wearing the same uniform as me and her hair is black,curly on the under with ponies at the front,she's wearing a red polcadot hair band with whites on it.She's reading a book and she's sitting on a bench next to the lockers.

I come to her and says " Excuse me,but can I ask you something?" "Ne?" She said."Where's the class 10-A?"."Class 10-A huh? Ah~ it's my class! Wae? Are you new?" I nodded."Hello.....My name's HyeMi.What's yours?" "My name's Sorin." "Bagapseumnida ne~ ^^" "ne."

As we talk,I heard everybody screaming*especially the girls*.

"Hey,BTS IS HERE!"
"REALLY??? LET'S SEE!!!!!"

That's what I heard.Everyone's talking about BTS.Euugggghhhh....... I'M IN DANGER!!!

Me and Hyemi is in the canteen.So I'm the one who take the foods*since we deciced it with playing rock,paper,scissors*.As I take the foods,I realized that the foods is a bit heavy and I don't know that there's water on the floor.So as you can know,I fall and the foods got onto a person.'God!!!! I'm so in DANGER!!!!! Why am I so clumsy????'

As I see who is that 'person',that person is..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah!!!!!! Finally the 3rd chapter's done!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay,I know it's taken really long but what can I say??? That's the fate!!!! :P :P :P :P