Chapter 21 ~ Who?

After the nice talk I had with Zenix's Grandparents I immediately left to Zenix's old house and grabbed a few leaves and little pieces of burnt wood that was easy to break off. I was home in no time. I burst in the door, screaming "HONEY I'M HOME!" 

"COOL SWEETHEART!" I heard a yell in response, immediately afterwards I heard a gasp and a "WHAT?!" Holy Irene, was that Jeffory? "JEFF, MY BROTHER?!" I shout and run towards the kitchen. "Hi." He waved, a small smile on his lips. I take a deep breath, "Hi,"

After a little while of silence, Zenix tried to leave, "Well, this is getting awkward." he spun around on his heel and headed towards the door, only stopped by Jeffory's glare and me grabbing his wrist. "So... What's this whole 'Honey' and 'Sweetheart' thing?" Jeff asked, causing me and Zenix to decide on what to tell with our eyes. "It's a joke." I shrugged. "Dating." Zenix casually replied. We... didn't read each other right.

"(Y/N)?! OH MY IRENE! YOU KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE ANGRY BUT KAWAII~CHAN GOT ME INTO SHIPPING AND AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"Jeffory squealed. "Uh... Who's Kawaii~Chan?" I ask hoping my brother wasn't delusional. Jeffory instantly whipped out his phone and showed a picture of a pink haired meif'wa. "Awe, she's cute,"  

"Too pink." Zenix scrunches his nose and folds his arms. "Okay birthday boy, we get it, you don't like pink,"

 ~

Okay, I'm sorry this is a incredibly short chapter but I'm kinda running out of ideas... Although I have a good one currently, it just kinda lays out better in my head if I start it next chapter.

Author Out!