8/21/18

Today I woke up, did the normal rush around. Whatever I do before I go to school: feed cats, feed me, get dressed, stuff like that. I'm complaining about not feeling good so I take a little medicine. I head off to school. When I get to where I normally am before I go in (because I always have a few minutes since I get there a bit early sometimes *hint hint* everyday so I can talk to friends we can socialize with so I can get hugs, yay!) and I'm complaining about it being really hot and that it's raining-ish (kind of) and that I don't like it (blah) so I realized it's really hot to me and that the Sun's not even out. It's the humidity. The humidity is killing me so I don't really hug people. Instead I decided to be silly and ask questions like, "Hey, you want me to paint my nails if I brought nail polish to school?" Some said yes, some said no, some said not unless I had time, some said yeah, but it wouldn't be at school, stuff like that. I just asked like all my friends. I was just curious cuz I took my nail polish off the one hand and I can't paint the other one cuz I don't know how to. I get it everywhere and I shake a lot so yeah. Anyway, the bell rings. I walk into art class, do whatever. Still not feeling good. Second hour is fine. In homeroom I talk to Donny. Third hour, I'm really not feeling good so just as that hour is starting I tell my teacher I'm going to the office to call home and she was like okay. I called Dad. I'm leaving before he gets there. I gather up all the homework I may need to do later and stuff like that and head home. I'm currently on my bed trying to sleep but it's just not working. Now I'm going to try and go to sleep again. I wrote two chapters so I'll try.