Untitled Part 3

NOTE: THIS CONTAINS NIGHTFALL SPOILERs !! I WILL PUT SPOILER BEFORE AND AFTER SO JUST SKIP THOSE PARTS IF YOU HAVEN"T READ ALL OF THE BOOKS!

"WOOOOO!" Sophie yelled as she fell through the whirlpool and bounced on the giant drying sponge. Keefe was getting up right next to her.

"Alright Foster, ready to have the time of your life?" Keefe asked. Sophie nodded skeptically.

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

"Alright well, first let's go to our fountain!" Keefe said! After Sophie, Keefe, and one of their friends Linh Song had saved Atlantis, the Unity Fountain that was previously there had been torn down and replaced with a statue of Sophie, Linh, and Keefe.

Sophie and Keefe walked for a bit and then they looked up-and saw themselves!

"Well, you definitely can't miss that!" Sophie exclaimed!

"Of course not! It's got my handsome face on it, Foster-why would anyone want to miss it?" Keefe smirked.

Sophie blushed and looked away.

"Keefe, you honestly need to pop your ego before it gets so big that you float away!" Sophie said sarcastically.

"C'mon Foster, you know you agree with me, though," Keefe teased and winked at Sophie, his open ice-blue eye glinting in the sunlight.

SPOILER OVER! SPOILER OVER! SPOILER OVER!

"Hey look! There's Claws, Wings, Horns and Things!" Sophie yelled and changed the subject. Keefe grabbed her hand and they ran towards the pet store.

Sophie had been in here with Linh once before...

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

...When Keefe was off with the Neverseen, the boys and girls had bet over who would find the most important information. Of course the girls won, and then Tam owed Linh a favor! The animal lover that she was, Linh decided that she would get a pet Murcat, and it was this store they had adopted it from! But this memory was making Sophie sad. She would never really tell him her true feelings, but she had REALLY missed Keefe when he was there. Like, REALLY-REALLY.

SPOILER OVER! SPOILER OVER! SPOILER OVER!

"Hey, what's up?" Keefe asked, noticing the slight change of mood.

"Nothing," said Sophie, shaking off the memory and coming back to the moment.

"Just look at those super cute Murcats!" Sophie exclaimed, feigning happiness, hoping that Keefe wouldn't notice, even though she was really scared of the venomous aquatic cats.

"Uh, Foster? Is something wrong with you or have you just suddenly changed your opinion of Murcats? You are SO scared of them whenever we see them." Keefe said skeptically.

Darn, Keefe had noticed. And he also saw her face when she heard that.

"Yeah, I'm not as oblivious as you think Foster." Keefe announced. Sophie didn't know how to respond to that, so they fell into a comfortable silence as they walked along.

"Hey, isn't that the Matchmaking Office?" Sophie asked Keefe as he pointed to the left.

"Yeah," Keefe responded.

"You're old enough-why haven't you gotten your matchmaking papers yet? Or are you just not going to get them?" Sophie asked curiously.

"Nah, I'm just waiting until the person I actually want on my list is old enough," Keefe said as he looked at Sophie with a wink.

Sophie's face burned as she blushed.

Cool it, Foster! He probably doesn't even mean me! Sophie thought, a little bit sadly. Wait, does this mean I want it to be me?

She looked away and bit her lip, nervously tugging out an eyelash. She clearly had a lot of thinking to do tonight.

,