Untitled Part 7

After Keefe showered, he changed into a sleeping tunic and some pants. Of course he had to gel his hair, because he had his reputation to uphold! He also might be trying to impress someone...

Come on Keefe, stop thinking about Sophie like that! She likes Fitz! Keefe thought. He scowled as he walked out of the bathroom and into Fitz's room, where the rest of the boys were waiting.

"Come on Keefe, how long does it take you to just mess up your hair?!" Tam asked impatiently.

"Oh Bangs Boy, you're just jealous. And by the way, it takes time to look this good," Keefe replied with a smirk.

"We can tell."

"So you're admitting I look good!" Keefe said triumphantly. Fitz sighed.

"Okay Keefe, stop bothering Tam now. And lets go downstairs for dinner, I bet the girls are already there," Fitz said.

The boys went downstairs to the kitchen, and the girls were definitely not there. They were pretty hungry, so they decided to have some mallowmelt while they waited. And waited. And then finally the girls came down.

Biana was wearing a beautiful gold gown with her hair cascading down her back in waves. Linh was wearing a simple blue dress that was made intricate with her braided updo. And Sophie... wow. Sophie was dressed in layered red to orange ombre gown with her hair twisted back. She has a really shy, bashful, insecure look on her face.

OH MY GOD. FOSTER LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL, Keefe thought. His jaw literally dropped. 

"Way to be subtle," Tam whispered as he pushed Keefe's lower jaw up. Keefe's face burned and he looked away, muttering something about needing water.

"Biana made us," Sophie said self-consciously, unsure what to think about Keefe's reaction.

"Foster, you look really good," Keefe said with a small smile, and then his cheeks turned into tomatoes again. 

After everyone had dinner, the girls went to change into their sleeping tunics and everyone went into Biana's room to play a game.

Sophie sat on Biana's bed, clutching Ella to her chest. She was nervous for what Elvin game they were going to play, because Biana had told her they had never played it together.

"So, the game is... Truth or Dare!!" Biana announced. And Sophie's mouth dropped open.