For the fallen.

The door was shaken open slowly as a trembling witch entered the space. In the office she had spent most of her life she realised how dark it was. Immediately the blinds flew open and the walls a pleasant shade of blue. Bronze shelves and the desk that was the same blue as the wall was also edged with bronze. The empty book cases were purely bronze with blue shelves. It didn't take long when the shelves were filled with books, awards and photo frames. Lavender Brown stood alone in her final year in one and the bronze frame brought the whole reality crashing down. No family was left, alone Grace was the last Brown.

The room seemed to pull together and then the corridor was next. After almost half an hour of spells used to check the magic she deemed it to be safe and lights littered the hall and small room. Blue walls were also seen as then more than one light source raged through the place. It took a second but soon enough Grace stepped over the threshold. Then she stepped back out. Just making sure that a prompt departure was still a viable option. The hall was small, large enough for not quite two people and on all the walls she pictured trees and a breath taking view and sure enough her wand gave her what she wanted.

 The hall was small, large enough for not quite two people and on all the walls she pictured trees and a breath taking view and sure enough her wand gave her what she wanted

The wall only looked like that there as she had the chance to make the hall a freeing place. If in doubt the trees could be an escape to her. The room was next. The lights helped and the fact that more than just 'lumos' worked on her wand made the entire ordeal of sleeping there better. The room was quickly filled with a large double bed, chest of draws that were filled with the clothes she brought with the money left by family in an account and from the wages of working at the small shop. A large mirror covered a small portion of the room as it pointed outward. A window was also added as well as curtains. Just opposite the bedroom an extention charm forced a new room to form and a living room was added. Blue and bronze flooded the entire area. The soft sofa and two arm chairs were blue and the newly added windows allowed for natural light as well as candle light to show off the room. A fireplace was seen with a pair of candle sticks either side. A large painting fit between them.

A small extension was placed but the walls slightly stuck out either side to allow for a dining room

A small extension was placed but the walls slightly stuck out either side to allow for a dining room. A round table and chairs were located as well as a case filled with alcohol and pleasant drinks.

Feeling the area was pleasant enough the hall was entered again. Right ahead of the initial entrance. Between the two doors was a new one. The room was a new and well decorated pure bathroom. A shower, bath, sink, toilet, handrails and a washing basket filled the room. Spare towels being kept in a small cabinet that was above the sink with a mirror on the door. Once again a window showed the outside with obscured glass. A blue rug left to keep her from slipping.

The room was done and so the walk to the head mistress' office was set off again. No issue was found for the girl to leave the place she once found as a prison. The walkway was covered with a door that looked like a bookcase. A specific password of 'Severus' had to be spoken and a specific book had to be pulled on to allow for entrance. The office was the same but a password of 'moist' had to be spoken and so it was difficult to forget the two. The walls bounced the noises of the students and the echoing footsteps made their location clear. A few greeted her warmly and she returned the welcome.

"Right, your timetable." A piece of parchment that contained lessons forced memories of the woman being a girl and studying the subjects. High marks were achieved by the girl but she only knew this after nearly two decades later. "Thank you. I suppose that the classrooms have not changed location." An approving nod came from the older woman. "How have you settled?" McGonagall let her care show and Grace accepted it greatly. "I have already decorated. Completely different. All the windows will provide as a distraction with the outstanding views. You can see it if you ever wish." Minerva agreed and asked "now?" Which was accepted immediately. Albus watched on with sparkling blue eyes as he always did.

"So, what did Severus do?" The whole place had been viewed and McGonagall was sat with the young witch around the dining room table watching through the large wall length window that allowed the black lake and forbidden forest come into view. "Severus wandered off before." Minerva nodded and sipped at the tea. "How are you and him? He is your password and we both know the reasoning behind his passwords." The coffee was sipped at by Brown as she thought on the topic. "I believe we are fine. Good friends." One look from Minerva made the witch speak again. "Stop with the looks, he still loves Lily. I was never even thought of like that. I was a distraction."

As Minerva left a man dressed in black approached. "How may I help you?" A playful eyebrow was raised as Grace leant her back up against the doorframe to her office and her arms crossed in front of her. "I thought I would help you." With a small chuckle Grace teased. "And then what?" Snape shrugged his shoulders slowly "nothing. I do not wish to waste time." Hurt filled her features. "Well, I did it all, I fear you wasted time coming here." Before the door could close he was in and the witch sat behind her desk. "It looks, pleasant." Light blue eyes didn't leave a parchment she was writing on. "What is going on?" Confused Severus waited for her to elaborate. "This off on relationship. We play then you insult me and I get pissy with you. I don't want to fight. I want consistency." Snape walked around the desk and sat to her right just on the edge. "You are the one who keeps changing their mind." Of course he had to blame her but it took two to tango. "I want the truth. What do you want?" As the question left the plump lips Severus hesitated before cupping her right cheek. The sudden action would normally cause her to jolt but he had made her tranquil. A rough thumb traced her bottom lip and tension built up between the two. Soon enough Snape brought his face down to hers and their lips met. His hands made it to her waist and she was pulled closer on the wheels the chair provided. Despite her kissing back it was weak so Severus was slowing down until Grace brought her hands to his hair and the back of his neck. His body was pulled closer to her as electricity ran wildly through the pair making the desire to take one another there and then overwhelming the pair.

Pale hands slipped down the man's front and rested on his thighs to allow Grace to pull herself closer. All that could be heard was their deep breaths and occasional noises of their mouths moving together. Severus was filled with emotion as his tongue traced her lip and she let him in. His tongue overpowering hers in a battle as they drove one another crazy.

When the pair pulled away they sat and stared into one another's eyes as heavy breaths consumed them. Soon though the hands were removed from his thigh and reluctantly he let her go. "I want you." It was seductive and sinful and it resulted in Grace lightly biting her bottom lip. His mouth met hers and the habit she was carrying out stopped. "Don't bite your lip." Grace stood and slowly whispered "jealous?" Shivers ran across him as she kissed and bit his jaw with a quick pace. The sensitive skin was easily avoided and so his grunts and groans sounded on an odd occasion. Both of them felt power and desire coarse through them but eventually it came to a slow stop.