Parents vs. Bread Kid

"Having kid must be a huge responsibility, as far as I've seen from Umi-chan and Kotori-chan's devotion to their kid Honoka-chan. Umi-chan can be strictly criticising her own kid like she did with the students against rules when she was the co-vice president in our high school. But, to contrast this, Kotori-chan soothes her swiftly when she sees Umi-chan's regret showing itself after she scolded Honoka-chan harshly. It's a vicious cycle, nya!

I remember one time Honoka-chan claimed to have kissed by her papa Umi-chan, that brought about Kotori-chan to get jealous of the two. At the end of the day, she's given Honoka-chan a cute smooch, and Umi-chan also got to receive a passionate kiss that lead her to faint.

Oh, Honoka-chan! You don't know how much strong love your parents have for you, nya! I'm sure they are whispering endearments to you everyday. I hope this deep affection will never end and lasts forever." - Rin Hoshizora

---

Wearing an apron, Kotori was preparing to cook dinner that was meant for the three Sonodas. Umi wasn't around because she was pretty busy with her work from the Sonoda dojo so Kotori wanted to be sure her Umi-chan could eat well. After doing her errands, Umi could taste her wife's delicious meals. Kotori was always set at ease whenever her most beloved partner in life filled her stomach properly. However, it seemed like other person she cared the most wasn't following her advice.

Kotori turned around her kid to check whether she was eating or not. The kid didn't spoon up her soup at all, but she has already eaten the whole baguette on the basket.

"Honoka-chan, why don't you drink your soup? Umi-chan said it's healthy for you, right?" asked Kotori, looking at the plate that was never touched. "Oh look! You will stay small, so small that every other kid will mock on you," she stated with that sweet tone she usually used on Umi.

Honoka whined immediately after her mama scolded her softly. "But Honoka don't want to drink. Honoka want more bread!" Honoka was ranting on her baby seat, totally ignoring the topic her mama mentioned.

Kotori didn't know what to do at that moment, only found herself stirring the cooking pot faster. A little after, Kotori ran to the entrance as the door rang a bell rhythmically. When she opened up the door, the person standing towards her made her heartbeat faster. Her heart-shaped eyes were directly looking at her husband, but Umi couldn't puzzle out why Kotori was adorable and eager to attach her.

"Umi-chan, welcome!!!" said Kotori as lovely as ever, all snuggled up to her.

"I'm home." Umi was blushing hard, yet she tried to nudge her slowly to understand her intentions first. There would be two things why she was acting like that:

1)Kotori wants Umi... maybe in bed.

2)Kotori wants to destress Umi over her job.

"K-Kotori, would you care to explain why are you nestling against me t-too much?" Umi asked, looking down at her wife's beautiful face. Her heart was thumping hysterically that she could've felt it would fly out of her chest any time.

"Can't... I?" Kotori asked, Umi hugged her in turn as tightly as possible. An unexpected move from Umi could clearly show that Kotori completely lost herself. Her plan seemed to go off if it would go in charge of Umi's unexplored sides so she quickly held off fussing over her. "W-wait, U-Umi-chan!" the pink plastered across her cheeks couldn't stop coloring up her face as Umi's bold moves expressed themselves clearly, or Kotori thought Umi was acting unusually bolder for her actions.

"K-Kotori, I'm sorry for weighing upon you. Today was unexpectedly busy so I-I'm too tired," said Umi breaking the hug. She found herself a chair to sit down. "But you look... umm... cute," she added shyly.