Chapter 7: Winnie the Winchester

"Did I what?"

"Pee your pants."

"One peppermint latte," Percy winked at a woman as he placed the coffee in front of her. "Your dessert will be out in a few, I'm sorry for the wait."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Her face flushed and she waved her hands in front of her. "I don't mind waiting."

He gave her a bright smile, "Good. I'll go check on it now."

"Wow," Dean said as he held the head to his costume to his side. He leaned against the door to the back, away from the customers' eyes, "I didn't know you could be so fake."

"Comes with being a human, Winnie," The waiter shot back, not even looking up from the notepad he was writing in.

Before the hunter could respond, one of cooks came storming over waving a ticket like it was a weapon, "Jackson! What the hell is this?"

"Uh," Percy grabbed it and looked closely at it. "It's Ms. Adam's order for a chicken sub with lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch."

"Yeah, well, in case you didn't know," Jameson snatched it back and grabbed one of the waiter's pens from the pocket of his apron and quickly jotted down what he heard. "I can't read Greek!"

"Greek?" The green-eyed man looked over the cook's shoulder, "Shit, sorry, Jamie. I didn't mean to. It won't happen again."

"Good 'cause I only took Spanish in high school. I'm not prepared for this shit," With that, Jameson went back to the kitchen, throwing Percy's pen behind him for the waiter to fumble for.

Dean looked at his friend curiously, "You can read Greek?"

Percy looked confused for a moment as he said slowly, as if he was trying to make certain what he was saying was correct, "It's my first language. I, sometimes, start writing in Greek when I'm thinking fast, like today."

"That's cool," The hunter grinned, not questioning his friend's reaction to the question. "What other languages do you know?"

"Um, Latin," The waiter said after a moment. "I failed Spanish in high school."

"Ha, same," Dean laughed. He looked back at the customers, "Looks like there's some kids comin' in. I better get out there. Serve with me? I don't think they'll be able to hear me."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Percy ran a hand through his dyed hair before rolling his shoulders. "Let's go, Rudolph. You get this tip and I'll get the next?"

"Deal."

"Oh, my gods, Winnie, we got a good one hundred bucks," The waiter grinned as he sat in a chair in the breakroom counting both of their tips since the other was getting out of his costume.

"Don't call me Winnie, Jackie," The Winchester shot back as he finally managed to get out of the suit. "Did we really get a hundred? Sweet. Hey, what're we getting for dinner tonight?"

"Not sure. Wanna get some pizza or make food?" Percy rolled up his friend's money and snapped a rubber band around it before placing it in front of him on the table.

"Mm, I can make burgers if you want. We can pick up some pie on the way back to the apartment," Dean said after a moment. "What time do we have to come in tomorrow?"

"Eight. May said that if we're even a minute late, she'd skin us alive."

The Winchester shuddered, "That woman scares me sometimes."

"I know," Percy snorted. "Try all the time. I remember when I first started working here. I think she made it her mission to either make me wet my pants on my first day or get me to quit after a week."

"And did you?" Dean wondered.

"Did I what?"

"Pee your pants."

"Gods no," Percy laughed. "But I wanted to. Wasn't going to give her that satisfaction though." He stood up and grabbed his own money, tucking it in the pockets of his jeans, "Come on, we should head out now if we want to get to the bakery before it closes."

"Right," Dean grabbed his tips after tucking his costume in a corner of the room and followed his friend out after they officially clocked out. He swung the keys to the impala in his hands, humming under his breath as he slid inside the driver's seat. Every week they would take turns on who was driving them to work. This week it was Dean's turn.

The Winchester had to wait in the car for a few minutes as Percy locked up for their boss and he took the time to look around his car. It was almost weird to see it devoid of the boxes with his life in it. Now that he was staying with the waiter, the inside wasn't cramped and full of dirty clothes and takeout bags. The sight made him smile, Baby looked beautiful again.

"Sorry," Percy slid into the passenger seat, his white hair standing out against the black seats. "Key got stuck for a second."

"No problem. It wasn't that long," He handed his friend one of his cassettes to put in as he pulled out of the empty parking lot.

The drive to the bakery was relatively short with the two men humming along to a Metallica song. As the Winchester parked, Percy ran inside and grabbed two of the pies at the front counter, grinning sheepishly at the woman working the front when he realized that she was literally about to close up. He said something to her that had the woman calming down and ringing up the desserts. Percy was always good at calming people down- well, people that weren't May. He just managed to piss her off more somehow without doing anything.

"Finally," Dean sighed when his friend finally got back in the car.

"Sorry," The waiter grinned. "I was fighting for my life."

"Right, sure looked like it. I think we have the stuff for the burgers back at the apartment. Anything we need before heading back?"

"Nah," Percy leaned back in his seat, the pies nestled safely in his lap. "We're good."