Chapter 21: Painting and Pizza

⚠️WARNING⚠️ : i was having writer's block and my girlfriend and i came up with the idea to use Cards Against Humanity to write this chapter. we drew four cards and... yeah

:D

-- Yuki

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The Winchesters' day started out pretty normal until Percy opened Reddit and began scrolling through the NSFW tags because he was bored.

Sam had completed a week's worth of school work early, feeling satisfied when he submitted them to his teachers, who sent an email in response stating that they received the assignments. Dean had managed to use money he had set aside to purchase paint supplies after watching Bob Ross videos, feeling a sudden urge to try and be creative. Percy himself had finally finished one of his shows on Netflix, quietly scrolling to find a new one to get sucked into.

With a sigh, Percy threw the remote to the side, pulling Sam's laptop from where he had it hidden next to him. He hummed quietly as he looked up some of the top strangest articles on Google, his clicking somehow sounding vaguely ominous to the brothers, who had no idea what he was doing.

"Wait, you had my laptop this whole time?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows at the man, who only flapped his hand at him for silence.

"There's a bunch of freaky stuff on Reddit," Percy said, a troubled grin on his face like he was both horrified and fascinated. "There was a whole flock of geese that dragged a boy into the lake. He's fine, I think. I mean, there's just a bunch of people laughing so I assume that means he's alright."

"Geese are badass," Dean mumbled, mouth full with a bite of his sandwich from where he sat on the arm of the couch. "What else is there?"

Percy clicked some more, reading over what he found before he stopped on one, "Uh... I mean, this woman ate a hard boiled egg out of her husband's asshole. There's even pict-"

Sam snatched the laptop, closing out of Reddit, "No. No. I think we're done with Reddit. Let's do something else, anything else, like..."

"Painting?" Dean offered when his brother couldn't seem to find anything. "I have some small canvases we can use and shit."

"I'm always down for listening to Bob Ross' soothing voice," Percy said as he fell off the couch and became a heap on the floor. "It's really satisfying."

Sam nodded, grabbing the paint supplies Dean gestured to so he could set them up on the dining table, "Painting it is. Because I don't like you," He spoke as he gestured to Percy. "You can use the flat canvas."

Percy snorted, "Jokes on you, I don't care."

Dean rolled his eyes at them both, moving to the far end of the table so he could work in piece watching his video while the two argued about what colors were the best. After about an hour and a half painting, the three men using blow dryers on extension cords to dry them, the eldest Winchester was satisfied with his work. "Everyone done?"

"Yup," Percy presented his proudly, holding up his flat canvas. It was just five light blue balloons, one of them being the largest in the center.

 It was just five light blue balloons, one of them being the largest in the center