i

12:34 pm.
4 years ago.

where we first met.

it only felt like felt like yesterday when jeon soohyun had warm coffee. today, she craved for cold iced coffee on a warm day. she looked up to the sky her left hand slightly covering her eyes, of course you can't stare at the sun unless you wanna go blind.

she entered this cute little coffee shop slightly far from her apartment. a bell rung signaling all the workers a customer entered, the worker who was handling the cashier smiled at soohyun. soohyun smiled back and walked over to the cashier, "good morning miss." the worker smiled, "hi, can i have one iced coffee?"

she nodded and started computing on how much would that be, "that would be 12 dollars." soohyun smiled and searched her purse for her wallet, she found it and paid the exact amount. the worker gave her receipt and her iced coffee in a cup. soohyun smiled and mumbled a "thank you."

she found a nice table, suitable for two. she sat down and drank her cold beverage. she wasn't expecting something nice that day, it was just her and cold iced coffee.

"hey, is this seat taken?"

what a clichè line for everybody to hear. but for soohyun it wasn't, she smiled at the handsome stranger, she shook her head and the stranger sighed with a smile. soohyun stared at him, wow even his smile could make me bust an impossible sound within minutes.

"are you waiting for someone?" soohyun curiously asked the stranger. before the stranger could speak, soohyun spoke again, "oh i'm sorry, how rude of me. my name is soohyun by the way, i'm 19. turning 20 in the next two weeks."

the handsome stranger chuckled at soohyun. soohyun's cheeks flushed red, "hello, i'm kim seokjin but you can call me jin. i'm surprised you're very young. anyways, yes i'm waiting for my friends."

soohyung giggled, "oh okay."

the two strangers, no wait, scratch that. they started getting to know each other more, they were now titled as 'friends.'

the bell rung, signaling a customer came in. "hyung, we're here!" a voice came from behind, soohyun looked from behind. she saw her cousin, jungkook.

"kookie!" soohyun excitedly got up from her seat and walked over to jungkook and gave him a hug. jin stood up from his seat, "you two know each other?" he asked the two.

soohyun nodded, "he's my cousin, so of course i know him."

"hello!" a new voice greeted, soohyun smiled and replied a "hi."

soohyun knew about jungkook's passion for singing and other things. but she wasn't updated on how he was in a kpop group. and how her new friend was in the same group as him. jungkook introduced his hyungs to his cousin and they all go along well.

"why do i feel like all of you would annoy me in the future?" soohyun laughed along with everyone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE! 🍓

omg hi i haven't wrote anything in months holy shit i kind of miss writing!! here is a cute kim seokjin fanfic i swear it's not angst 😂 it's a gift for all the angst book i released before :)