[EXTRA] v. jealous jin

EXTRA CHAPTER.
v. Jealous Jin

"soohyun!" jin yelled, jin wanted to show soohyun a new dad joke he learned. apparently, they moved in with each other in a two story apartment, yeah a apartment with two floors. soohyun paid half while jin paid half too. today, the boys visited them and they were having a barbeque and steak cook out.

jin was cooking some marbled steak, well done and medium rare (gordon ramsay? never heard of her) it was jungkook's turn and jin decided to leave them for a while to check on soohyun.

soohyun was currently on her day off on a perfect sunny day, she got a job at a veterinary clinic and she loves what she's doing. currently she's playing a video game with yoongi specifically mario kart.

it was an intense battle between the two in the living room, there were some few pushes and sabotages but it was quite fine till jin's head popped in with pure jealousy looking at the two, being close.

jin strolled in whispering irrelevant things, the two "gamers" were in pure game mode so they didn't notice when jin came in, jin tried so hard to get their attention but failed miserably and he started, well he started yelling.

"YAH! I TRIED SO HARD TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BUT GUESS WHAT YOU TWO ARE SO FOCUSED IN THAT GAME OF YOURS AND BEING ALL CLOSE! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS DATE THEN HUH????!!!" jin scoffed and left the living room with the two shocked and with their eyes wide open.

"well..um..yoongi cover for me i got a trip down the jin drama chu chu train.. heh" soohyun awkwardly laughed while saying her joke, yoongi looked at her in disgust and rolled his eyes, focusing in the game. soohyun lightly pushed him and got up, she started walking away to find jin.

soohyun knew where jin was when he was upset, it was a special room.

soohyun softly knocked on the door, "jin? i'm coming in okay."

jin sat on the floor with a picture frame, a habit he likes to do when he's upset soohyun sat beside him and rest her head on his broad shoulders.

"jin.."

she whispered.

"jin.."

again.

"seok– oh forget it..i don't like using this word but..hubby..?"

jin let out his windshield wiper laugh which made soohyun laugh.

"you sure know how to make me laugh."

jin smiled at his fiancè.

"you sure know how to make me stress when i'm 4 months pregnant."

soohyun chuckled.

"i love you so so much soohyunnie."

jin kissed her forehead.

she kissed his cheek in return.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🍨

i'm alive lmao and i wrote u guys a gift and i'm sorry if it's messy becuz currently while writing this i'm high asf (ok i'm kidding i'm thirteen i don't do drugs)