iv.

3:45 pm.
1 year ago.

our first kiss.

soohyun was enjoying her weekly kdrama marathon. today she was binge watching "Oh My Venus." she would squeal whenever the couple in the drama would have sweet moments. soohyun thought of something, jin and her haven't kissed on the lips yet. only the nose, forehead, the top of her head and cheeks.

soohyun stopped watching the kdrama. she saw jin cooking something delicious, she figured today will be the right time.

"JIN OPPA~~" soohyun said in an aegyo voice. jin almost dropped his cooking oil into the pan, jin looked at soohyun in awe. she's so cute omg, jin thought as he smiled at his cute girlfriend.

"yes babe?" he asked. soohyun smiled. "can you kiss me?" she blurted out, jin nodded. jin kissed her forehead, "there, happy?" he smiled. soohyun facepalmed, "kiss me again jin."

jin rolled his eyes, "if you wanted me to kiss you on the lips you could've asked nicely." soohyun's mouth gaped open, "what? when? haha, you m-"

jin crashed his lips onto soohyun. the kiss started slow, it was sweet. the kiss was long. it was magical in soohyun's perspective and jin well, he enjoyed it. jin pulled away and smiled at soohyun.

soohyun didn't notice but she was red as a tomato right now. "glad you enjoyed it." jin smirked.

"wow."

"kiss me like that again?"

jin chuckled, "of course babe. always."

"kim seokjin i love you."

"and i love you."