iii.

2:35 pm.
2 years ago.

accidental confession.

"hahahaHA! j-jimin's meme fACE I CAN'T!" soohyun was currently dying of laughter on the floor. she was laughing because taehyung showed her pics of jimin being a meme. "YAH!" jimin yelled. "OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE??" taehyung nodded and showed soohyun more.

"this is some good blackmail stuff." soohyun chuckled. "BLACKMAIL?!" jimin screamed, shocked. "send me these pictures later, thanks." she whispered into taehyung's ear. taehyung nodded.

"anyways, i love your makeup jiminie." jimin smiled, "thanks."

"where's jin?" soohyun questioned. "oh he's over there." taehyung pointed at jin, who was still getting his hair done. apparently, he was laughing? to a joke the hair stylist came up with. soohyun knew how much jin loved jokes.

for some reason, soohyun was pissed. she wanted jin to laugh at her jokes NOT HERS. soohyun scoffed with her arms crossed. "soohyun what's wrong? your mood changed." taehyung worriedly asked. jimin smirked. "SOMEONE'S J-E-A-L-O-U-S."

"YAH I'M NOT UGH!" she hit jimin's arm and jimin kept on teasing her. "JEALOUS! JEALOUS! JEALOUS!"

"aish.." taehyung mentally facepalmed.

soohyun wondered to herself, was she really jealous? didn't she like yoongi? she was getting confused.

"soohyunnie!" she turned around and saw jin. she asked, "what's up?" jin smiled and showed her a mario keychain. "look what the hair stylist gave me!" he was really happy, which made soohyun pissed more. "sure, great." she rolled her eyes.

"soohyun, what's wrong?" jin asked. "nothing okay? i'm fine." jin shook his head lightly, "no you're not. what's wrong soohyun?" at this moment, soohyun was completely annoyed. "NOTHING OKAY JIN! I'M FINE JEEZ!" soohyun shouted at his face. soohyun walked out of the room out of complete anger.

jin was sad and he didn't know what was wrong. "go talk to her jin, i think it's pretty obvious why she's acting like that." yoongi suggested.

soohyun completely regretted what she had said earlier. she was just so..

so...

so jealous.

she didn't know why, i mean..

oh my god. i like kim seokjin, my best friend. soohyun thought. she covered her face with both of her hands. she finally realized her true feelings.

"soohyun!"

"JEON SOOHYUN WHERE ARE YOU?" soohyun knew who was calling her. it was seokjin, she looked for him and found him. "soohyun." jin panted.

"hey, i'm here." soohyun weakly smiled. "i'm sorry jin, i'm sorry for being..mad." jin's gaze soften, "it's okay, soohyun. we all have that moments. i forgive you." jin walked closer to her, "but why were you mad?" soohyun panicked, she hoped not to be asked this question.

"soohyun?"

"because i love you, for one year. i didn't knew it until today. kim seokjin i fucking love you and i'm sorry, i'm sorry for falling for you."

soohyun's eyes were filled with tears. "i'm s-" before soohyun could apologized again she felt a warm embrace. jin was hugging her, soohyun always loved jin's hugs. "don't be sorry soohyun. wanna know something else? i love you so fucking much."

soohyun smiled and cried more. she hugged jin back, jin kissed the top of her head. considering she is short.

i could hear the boys cheering and shouting. that made me smile more.

"girlfriend?"

"yes."

"boyfriend?"

"how could i say no." jin chuckled and hugged soohyun more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🍓

i need a soft boyfie looking for one😤😤😤😤😤