Hate

Tracy's POV

What the hell!!! What are Edwards doing here!!! Urrrghh. I hate myself now for coming out. I want to go back to the hotel as soon as it possible.

I was walking as fast as I could. I don't want to face him now. I hate to admit that I feel weak whenever I see him. It makes me feel like I don't want to fight with myself anymore I want to take him back and be happy but this what I can't do. I will never ever take him back even if he tries so hard. He can't win. I won't let him.

I was thinking and suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and found a guy who was looking at me curiously. I sighed. Can't thing irritate me a bit less!!!

" I am sorry." I said and tried to walk away.

" It's ok. What were you thinking all that time?" He asked me and I raised one of my eyebrows. He chuckled. " No, I mean you were talking with yourself furiously." He said.

I looked at him for a moment. He hand a camera in his hand. May be he is a professional photographer. All right why the hell I am taking interest.

" Yeah. I was furious and there is nothing you can do about it." I said.

" Augustin Avellino." He said extending his hand.

" Tracy Campbell." I said shaking his hand.

" If you want I can accompany you. I bet you won't regret." He said and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" I don't think it's a good idea." I said and tried to walk pass him.

I could easily kick him down for irritating me when I am already irritated but I just don't want to create a scene here. Not at all. I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep for a quality time. I should not take Betty's idea seriously. I should have known that it would be stupid as always. It's my first day in the office tomorrow.

" How can you say that if you don't want to give me a chance?" He asked me and I was about to answer him something strictly but before that a voice came from behind which made me frozen at my place. I wasn't able to move I was rooted on the spot I was standing in front of that Augustin guy.

" You should try to take chances from those girls who are single not those who already have their men." I heard Liam and the next moment he stood beside me.

I looked at him with the corner of my eyes. Then looked away. I almost squealed as I felt his arm snaking around my waist. He pulled me towards him and hold me close. I tried to came out of his hold but he gave me a glare that was enough to make me silent. I stopped struggling but his hold on me tightened to let me know he wasn't in a mood of joking. He turned to the guy Augustin. Then looked back at me.

" Do you know him?" He asked me. I shook my head. He nodded then looked back at that guy.

" Don't show up around my girl ever again. Otherwise you won't like what might happen to you." Liam said in a very dangerous tone.

I gulped seeing him like this. Liam was never like this. He was always very sweet guy. But since our last meeting I got a feeling that he has changed a lot. He was not the same Liam I knew before.

" Are you threatening me?" Augustin asked.

" Yes, I am threatening you. What can you do with this?" Liam asked very very coldly and kept glaring at the guy.

" I am sorry." Augustin said awhile later.

" Say sorry to her." Liam said.

" I am sorry." Augustin said. I nodded.

" It's ok." I said and Augustin walked passed us.

I looked at Liam who was glaring at the way Augustin left. Then he turned to me and found me staring at him. He raised one of his eyebrows. I immediately looked away from him cause I don't want to lose control over me.

" I should go now." I said trying to get out of his hold. But he didn't let me go. " I need to go." I said trying to remove his hands from me. " I really have to go." I said struggling.

" At first look at me and then talk." He said bending over me a bit. I didn't dare to look at him.

" I gotta go. I am getting late." I said.

" And I think I have told you to look at me." He said and I looked at him for a second then looked away. Why is he so stubborn!!!

" Good. Come with me." He said holding my wrist intertwining our hands.

" I need to go back to my hotel room." I said to him and he looked at me with a questioning look.

" I have works to do." I said trying to free my hand from his hold but in vain his hold tightened only.

" What kind of work?" He asked me.

" Why should I tell you?" I asked him. He kept looking at me with a flat look.

" What are you doing here in Paris?" He asked me.

" I don't want to tell you." I said to him.

" Stubborn. Aren't we?!" He asked me.

" Very. You don't even have an idea." I said to him.

" Oh, yes. I do. Trust me no one has a better idea about that than me." He said to me.

" Then you should know that I am not going to tell you what you are demanding to know. So, you shouldn't keep asking again and again." I said to him.

" I do a little care about that if you don't tell me cause trust me I can find out with my own ways." He said.

" Oh, of course you do. But still you should know I am not going to tell you." I said to him.

" I hate it when you keep arguing with me." He said.

" Then you should hate me forever cause I am never going to stop arguing with you." I said to him. He looked at me with a cold stare.

" That's what you need to know what you asked is never going to happen ever. I mean never ever." He said and engraved the trust in my heart that he was serious about every word he has said.

" You are wasting your time, Liam. I don't take my ex back." I said to him.

" Time will say that. And that ex word is only to you I never broke up with you. You can't take the decision one sided." He said to me looking into my eyes I looked away.

Yeah, I hate it too when he keeps arguing with me.