Oh My Gosh!!!

Tracy's POV

" You can't do this, Liam!!! Urrrghh!!!" I shouted at him and tried to free myself. Can you believe he just tied me up with one of the visitor chairs with my own scarf. Yes he dared. I am going to kill him.

" I can, sweetheart. I have done that already. You can see." He said without looking at me doing his work.

" Once my hands are opened you will be in hell. Mark my words." I said to him.

" This why you are tied up. It's more comfortable." He said.

" Let me go, you stupid. I said let me go." I almost squealed.

" I once said no. You should have gotten the answer by now." He said and took his phone to call someone. " Hello, Marc." He said.

---------------------

" Yes, here and tied up. Don't worry." He said.

" Marc, you traitor!!!! I will kill you. Wait until I get rid of this stupid." I squealed louder to make sure Marc heard that. Liam put it on speaker.

" Sorry, Tracy. Liam is my friend from long time before you came. So, I can't say no to him. You are welcome." He said.

" I will rip you apart. Wait just wait." I said.

" You are tied up." He said.

" I won't be tied the whole life." I said.

" Ok we can settle this down later on." He said.

" Be ready to get killed. You liar." I said.

" Ok, Tracy. But at first come out of there." He said and I gritted my teeth.

" Everything is going good?" Liam asked him..

" Yeah, perfectly fine. No worries, Tracy we will handle your work." Marc said.

" I don't count the traitor as a friend." I said.

" Alright, handle it." Liam said to Marc. " Bye." He hung up. I looked at him glaring at him.

" You look cute when you try to look angry. You know?" He asked me.

" I am not trying to look angry. I am angry. Super duper angry. I am telling you for the last time let me go." I said to him.

" No. No and no." He said and I gave him a murderous look but he just shrugged his shoulder walking back.

" I am going to file a case against you for trying to kidnap me. Mark my words." I said and he chuckled shaking his head like I told him a joke. Damn!!! I will definitely kill you, Liam.

" Don't laugh. I am serious." I said.

" Not only you." He said.

" I doubt you can ever be serious." I said.

" I can be. I am definitely serious about you. What did you think I am not?" He asked me.

" Yes, you are." I rolled my eyes.

" Yes I am damn serious." He said.

" I am not serious about you. Now let me go." I said.

" But a while back you said you are serious." He said.

" I am not serious. Not at all." I said.

" Ok, then no opening you up." He said. " I thought I will just open you up in a moment but you said you are not serious and you are fine. So, I think it's ok." He said.

" Let me go you, jerk head. Urrrghh!!!" I said stomping my feet.

" Not ever happening." He said.

" I hate you." I said.

" You told it before and I heard that as well. Why are you saying that again and again like a broken radio?" He asked me. I glared at him. " And shooting fire with your eyes. They are not working. I am still ok. Haven't burnt." He said and I rolled my eyes. He just chuckled.

" I will just go for a meeting and come back soon. You can manage to stay here alone, right, sweetheart?" He asked me.

" You won't dare to leave me alone here. Open my hands. Damn it." I said to him.

" Yeah, right. So that you can kill me. No, I feel safe when you are tied." He said.

" You lucky that I am tied now otherwise you would understand what am I." I said to him.

" I already know that, sweetheart." He said.

" Don't sweetheart me." I said.

" Then whom I will call sweetheart if I can't call that to my girl?!" He said. " Should I call that to Tiffany Hubert?" He asked smirking at me.

" Try me, Liam. Try me. Just try me. The next moment I will kill you and burn that bi*ch alive. You are mine, you got it?!!" I gritted my teeth.

" That's my girl. You are so cute and sexy at the same time when you are jealous and possessive." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, just for once open my hands and legs. I will show you how sexy and cute actually I am." I gritted again.

" Really?! Will be waiting to see that." He said chuckling.

" Yeah, I am also waiting eagerly to show that to you. You will regret your life." I said.

" Why is that? I think that will be very pleasurable, right?" He said winking at me.

" You pervert!!!" I said to him.

" Alright the play time is over. I am going. Be a good girl until I come back. I will be back soon, ok? Don't worry." He said.

" I will burn you alive, Liam. Let me go." I shouted but he went out without bothering to take it seriously. Urrrghh!!! I am so going to kill you Liam.

A while back the door opened and Liam entered the cabin with Aurora.

" H..oh God!!! Who tied you?" Aurora asked me.

" Let me open your hands." Liam said.

" I am going to kill you, Liam." I said. He chuckled shaking his head along with Aurora.

" I am Luke." He said and showed his birth mark on his forearm. I sighed.

" Stop wearing the same kind of outfit and stop making me confused." I said.

" Yeah, I also got confused this morning. I find out Luke by his wedding ring. No matter what he won't remove it." Aurora said smiling proudly on her intelligence but still was looking so cute. She has her ways to look to cute all the time without even trying to do so. Luke helped me to open my hands and legs.

" Thank you." I said to them.

" Let's go have lunch. Liam will join later. He told us to take you out." Luke said. I sighed.

" Sure. I need to kill him later." I said and they laughed.

We had a nice time having lunch and I was waiting for Liam to join but he never joined. It was almost the evening when he showed up.

" Hi, guys. Sorry for late." He said and sat beside me. He kissed on my forehead. " Hi. Still angry?" He asked me.

" Let's kill you later." I said.

" Now who is doing all those pervert activities in public?" Luke asked Liam.

" Tit For Tat." Liam said and they laughed.

" Alright. Let's go, babe." Liam said standing up holding my hand.

" Where to?" I asked him.

" I have something to show you." He said.

" You are weird today." I said and he nodded.

" Just come, babe." He said and dragged me out of the restaurant.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

We stopped at the rooftop coffee shop near our office.

" Now what are we doing here? Why are we going to office?" I said turned to see the office building. " Oh my gosh!!!!" My eyes opened wide.