Pissed Off

Tracy's POV

" Wow, it was something." Dani said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" Your plan worked." He said to me.

" I knew that it will work. Why are you so shocked?" I asked him.

" I am not shocked. Just was saying." he said to me.

" Alright then." I said.

" You guys didn't tell me about it before." Susan complained.

" If we have told you then you would have stopped us eventually. What use of telling you?" Dani asked her.

" Alright. Though she was wrong but exposing her like this was really embarrassing."  She said and sighed.

" Well, she deserved it." Dani said.

" Still." She was saying.

" Enough. Don't talk about it anymore." Dani said.

" Yeah, it happened already." I said to her. She nodded weakly.

" You want to go out for lunch?" He asked me.

" No. It's ok. I am fine with it." I said to him.

" Don't starve yourself. Come on." He said to me.

" I will have lunch. I just need to talk to Liam for a while." I said to him and he nodded.

" Alright. I will be waiting for you." He said.

" No, no. No need. I might be late. But I promise I will have my lunch later on." I said to him.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" I promise." I said.

" Alright, Susan!!! Let's go have lunch. Kyle is waiting outside." He said and Susan nodded.

" But why do you want me to come with you? You should enjoy your time with Kyle alone." Susan said.

" Kyle is comfortable with my friends and don't act like this is the first time that you are going to see her." Dani said to Susan.

" Alright. Let's go." Susan said.

" Ms. Madison." We heard Marc.

" Yes, sir?" Susan said politely.

" You have got something to do with the board directors." He said to Susan and then turned to Dani. " So, I don't think she can go you with you for now, Dan. But you are welcome. Enjoy your time with your girl, Bro. You owe me once." He said winking at Dani who just rolled his eyes at him. " And Ms. Madison?" He called Susan again.

" Sir?" Susan said.

" Follow me." He said and they were gone.

" I should go as well. Kyle is calling me." Dani said.

" Sure. What are you waiting for?" I asked him. He picked up the call.

" Yes, babe. I am almost there. Just 5 minutes." He said. I chuckled as he walked out of the room.

I walked out of the room as well. I needed to to talk to him but before that I needed to thank the mastermind. I took out my phone and wasted no time to dial her number. But suddenly something crossed my mind and I smirked. Good chance to irritate her.

" Hello!!" She picked up the call.

" Hello, you are a real witch." I said to her chuckling inwardly.

" What happened now? What have I done?" She asked me.

" Are still sleeping, you stupid!!!" I said to her in an irritated voice.

" Now what happened!!?? Will you tell me or you will keep it up with your bi*chy acts?!" She said irritatingly and I chuckled inwardly.

" Your plan didn't work. And they fired me instead." I said to her.

" If this is a joke then be ready to get bunches of kicks on your ass and if it's true then I am ready with my ass to get kicked." She said and I laughed at her reaction.

" It was a joke." I said. " But I don't accept the kicks." I said to her giggling.

" You bloody bi*ch. You almost get me a heart attack. Shit!!!" She said.

" Are you still sleeping?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I had a weird sleeping pattern these days. And you just blew me up. I hate you so much." She said to me.

" I know I was a bit bi*chy." I said.

" I bit?!!" She squealed.

" Ok, I was acting bi*chy." I said.

" Better. I will pick you up at 5. You better be done by then." She warned me.

" Sure ma'am." I said to her.

" Now cut the call. I need to complete my beauty sleep." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright. Will see you in the evening." I said and hung up.

I slowly walked towards Liam's cabin. I think he is there. I just hope so. I knocked on the door and waited for him to allow me to go in. I found him standing in front of the glass wall in the end of the cabin. I waited for a while but he didn't turn. So, I cleared my throat. He turned to see me and I just looked at him smirkingly.

" You need anything?" He asked me.

" Yes. You might have forgotten that I will demand something from you now." I said to him. He walked to me.

" Alright. What kind of things will you like demand?" He asked me as he stood just in front of me. I smiled at him sweetly but he looked at me suspiciously.

" I don't always speak something stupid." I said to him. He shook his head.

" Can I trust you?" He asked me.

" 100 and 1% yes. You can. I am harmless." I said throwing my hands on the air.

" Alright. You can demand whatever you want to ask from me." He said.

" You sure you won't back out?" I asked him.

" Yes, I am sure I won't." He said.

" Think twice." I said to him.

" Nothing to think it twice you can ask for anything you want to." He said and I nodded.

" I want 14 dates from you." I said and his eyes widened at once what he heard.

" What?!!" He asked me.

" I said I want 14 dates with you." I said.

" Didn't make any sense." He said rudely.

" Why won't it?!! I asked you to spend your 7 weekends with me. 14 days and 14 dates." I said to him.

" Well, I don't have any time for your jokes. If you really want to talk then talk in sense. Are you drunk? Watch before what you demand." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not joke. If you can come then just say yes if you don't want to then I won't force you. But don't talk like I am a mad. What do you think you are!!!" I asked him more like yelled at him.

Keep calm. My brain tried to calm me.

" Your boss and you can't shout at your boss like this." He said. Excellent. I got it. Enough of keeping calm. I hold his collar and looked at him dangerously to let him know he shouldn't provoke me anymore.

" Hell with the boss word." I said and left him. I walked out if his cabin totally pissed off. Hell with you, Liam.