Awakening The Volcano

Tracy's POV

" So where do you want to go?" Cameron asked me.

" I don't know." I said.

" You don't know?" He asked me raising one of his eyebrows.

" No. I don't know. I have no idea where we can go. Cause I don't know what are the best places around here. I don't live here from long though." I said to him.

" So, do you have a plan to move here?" He asked me.

" No, I don't. I am going back in 6 months." I said to him.

" That's long time anyways." He said.

" Yeah. That's long time." I said.

" So, any other plans after that?" He asked me.

" I don't know. Then spend a lot of time with my family and friends." I said.

" And then?" He asked me.

" Then I might start to work with my family. Help them in family business." I said.

" So you don't have any plans to come back here at all?" He asked me.

" Appearently no." I said.

" Alright then." He said sighing deeply. " Paris is quite nice place though."

" I know the city of love." I said.

" Exactly." He said.

" For me the the definition of city of love is completely different." I said to him.

" So, what is your definition?" He asked me.

" For me it's the place where your loved one live." I said.

" You mean your hometown?" He asked.

" Adding the place where your lover lives." I said.

" So, for you no one is here is Paris?" He asked me.

" Actually, no. Cause my siblings and I live in Melbourne and my elder sister lives in New York. As I love my siblings more than anything else in the world so for me those cities are City of Love. Cause everyone I love live there." I said to him.

" You live with your siblings?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" What about your parents?" He asked me. I looked away then sighed deeply.

" They passed away long back. Almost 10 years now." I said.

" Oh, I am so sorry." He said.

" It's ok." I said.

" So your siblings are your family?" He asked me.

" Yeah. Exactly." I said.

" You have one sister only?" He asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" What about your brothers?" He asked me.

" Well my elder brother and I have a 9 years of age gap. He is more like our dad. Always protective, loving and caring. My younger brother is currently completing his studies. The youngest one is in highschool." I said.

" And your elder sister lives in New York. Is she married?" He asked me.

" Yeah, she is." I said and chuckled.

" Oh, that's all your family is?" He asked me.

" No, there are also my sister in law niece and nephew." I said.

" Oh. Happy family." He said.

" Yeah, quite a lot." I said.

" You guys are really a happy family." He said to me.

" Jealous?" I asked him.

" Quite a lot." He said and I laughed at this. He shook his head.

" Can I ask you a question?" He asked me.

" Sure." I said to him.

" I asked you this last night as well." He said.

" I don't remember anything specific that you have asked me. You have asked a lot of questions." I said.

" Yeah. I did. But I specifically remember asking you if you are single." He asked me.

" It's a complicated question." I said to him.

" I do believe it's a yes or no question." He said to me.

" Not for me. I can't specifically give you any answer. I am in a messed up situation." I said to him.

" If you are then I would ask you to be my girlfriend. But I don't know what to say cause you yourself are confused." He said to me.

" Then you should move on." I said to him looking at the Eiffel tower from a long away.

" You have someone?" He asked me.

" I told you it's a very complicated situation." I said.

" You love him, right?" He asked me.

" Too much that it hurts." I said without thinking anything.

" Has he hurt you?" He asked me. I smiled sadly.

" I left him." I said.

" What?! Why would you leave someone you love a lot?" He asked me.

" I have already told you it's complicated. I got a situation. And besides I am not that good girl like you think I am. I made him suffer. So karma does exists." I said to him. " It came back to make me suffer." I said.

" But things can only be messed if you are still in him." He said.

" I am. This why I am messed." I said to him.

" I can understand. It must be very hard for you to handle. I will not go through all. But you are definitely not a bad girl like you think yourself is." He said.

" You don't even know me. How can you say that?" I asked him.

" I know that. You are not at all the person like you pretend to be. If you were you wouldn't think about him this long. You are still on him that shows how deeply you love him." He said.

" I am not pretending I am really not a quite good person." I said to him. " I have hurt both of us. Deeply and I don't know what will happen in future." I said and sighed.

" Don't think about it. You should stop hurting you both and take an initiative. Hurting yourself is none of them." He said to me.

" May be you are right. By the way thanks for the listening and giving me an advice. Paris is a lovely place though having people like Dani, Kyle, Marc, Lin, you and many more I have met these days kind and loving." I said.

" Yeah. This why city of love." He said and I chuckled.

" There is another meaning of that. Isn't there?" I asked him.

" Yes, there is. I just made that up." He said and I chuckled. " By the way thanks for coming on a date with me." He said.

" Was it a date anyway?" I asked him.

" Depends. For me it was obviously. I enjoyed time a lot." He said.

" Glad to know that." I said.

" So, thanks for coming on a date with me." He said. I was about to answer him but a voice from behind made me frozen at once.

" I appreciate your courage for asking my girl for a date." I heard Liam's cold as hell voice which made me scared deep down. As I turned to see him. I saw him standing merely 3 steps away from me. He took a long stride and reached me. Then pulled me to him wrapping his hands around my waist. His facial expressions was saying I did the worst mistake of my life. I awaken a volcano.