Chapter 1 : An unexpected visit

p.o.v.

(onodera ritsu)

My name is Onodera Ritsu, i'm 27 years old and i work at the marukawa publication. Two years ago I met Takano Masamune ( my first love ) again and now we have this unlikely and strange relationship which I still can't get used to.  Even though we share everything : work, home, meals etc. ..

I still can't admit I need him but the truth is that I do.

I desperately need him.

" Onodera I need you to copy this storyboard. Please come with me " says my neighbour / boss / lover Takano Masamune. I nod but while I'm walking toward the printing - works he catches me and takes me to the bathroom. I try to say something but he gently close my mouth with a kiss.

" I wanted to feel the taste of your lips so badly " he tells me and I start to blush.

" Are you crazy? !We are working! !What if someone. .."

" Aren't you getting tired of being so stubborn? You know I would have done it anyway.  No matter what you say " he replies similing.

I feel my heart beating faster.

" I'm sorry if I'm worried about our work "

" Our? " He looks surprised

" No. You heard wrong. Just mine . I don't care if you get fired "

" Don't you? " he asks starting laughing

" At all " I answer going out of the bathroom

" Onodera sorry for the interruption but you have a visit "

" Oh Hatori. It's you. Ok I'm coming " I say actually wondering who it could be. I really don't have a clue.

" Ritsu "

" Mom " I say and I immediately hug her beacause I hadn't seen her for three years. Then I look next to her and I see my father and my best friend / ex - fiancee An - chan with her parents.

"I'm glad you came but why are you all here? "

" We need to talk to you " my father tells me

" I'm working now "

" This night we'll have diner together"

" Alright- I answer a little worried - see you later then" And I return to work immediately.

P.o.v

( Takano Masamune)

I sneak a look at Ritsu and I see him talking to someone ( I guess his parents ) but beside them I recognise the face of his ex-fiancee. Suddenly I start getting very angry. So I try not to lose my temper when I see Ritsu coming back to me. " Are you two planning your wedding? " I say trying not to seem jealous. " It's not like that. You know I broke up with her. "

"Did you? You only told her that you were in love with someone else. You didn't break up "

" Isn't it the same? " He answer me. I laugh shaking my head even though I'm quite worried about this situation. Something tells me this is going to be bad.

"You're hopeless.  Anyway shall we go home? "

He nods.

On our way home I ask him:

" Will you stay with me? "

" I'm sorry but I have a meeting with my parents"

My heart stops.

" And with your fiancee "

" She is not "

" She is "

" Okay as you wish "

My head aches. I want to kiss him. I have to kiss him.

" Ritsu..."

I do it and I cling to him. He hugs me and this sends a shiver through me.

"Don't be cheating on me, okay? "

" Don't say this kind of things. It's embarrassing "

"Onodera promise me"

"Why do I. .."

"Please "

" Alright.  But let go of me now. I'll be late"

I nod

But while I wach him walking away my heart aches. And I already start regretting I let him go.