1

🍹

Lisa never knew the real reason on how she ended up with a Jungkook...

"Jungoo, for the last time..." she snatched away the hotdog he is eating which is previously in her hands. "...YOU HAVE TO STOP SNATCHING OTHER PEOPLE'S LUNCH!"

...well, being a bane in her existence apparently.

The thief even had the audacity to chew loudly next to her and she angrily groaned, "Go get your own hotdog. This is my hotdog, MY HOTDOG!"

"But sharing is caring Lis, you know how much I love those..."

"Yeah. But I have to feed myself, you could have just told me to buy you one."

"I didn't hear you ask!" he whined while trying to sneak another bite of her hotdog on a stick.

Lisa noticed and smack a palm on his forehead and pushed him away, "Boy you are so close to losing one friend- HEY! Jeon Jungkook!"

Lisa ran after the grinning Jungkook who has a mouthful of hotdog in his mouth, their screams of revenge and taunting echoed through the hallways of sbs inkigayo.

Jisoo shook her head, "Hey. Someone writing a book on what they're fighting about all the time?"

"I'm calling dibs, I would never run out of what to write." Namjoon answered, from the corner. Woken up by the maknaes' bickering.

"Time to write down the word 'hotdog' oppa. They sure do fight about a lot of stupid stuff." Jennie added, in which everyone agreed upon.

Chaeyoung got up from where she was sleeping and made her way to the snack table.

Bangtan and blackpink took a nap after lunch hour, not knowing which dressing room it is after being accustomed to just visiting whenever they can. Contrary to popular belief that male and female idols don't interact that much. On the other room, you can hear Twice, Got7 and even NCT members laughing over something.

"You hungry?" A sleepy Taehyung asked who is already there, busy making himself a cup of ramen.

Chae nodded and started rummaging around the pile of food. Her hand reached out for the box and smiled when she opened it.

"Oppa," she called out to Tae,

He hummed in response.

"Jungoo must be the dumbest and cutest kid I've ever met."

"You're the same age and he is just dumb." he also smiled when he saw what it is in her hand.

Chaeyoung closed the box containing two more hotdogs, the sole reason the boy was picking on Lis earlier.

"Yeah. Dumb and whipped. What a perfect combination." Namjoon who heard, well everyone was aware, said.

°°°

A loud commotion brought every male and female idol groups out of their dressing rooms, including blackpink and bangtan. Excluding their youngest members of course who are what the spectacle is about.

"Oh god, all this for a hotdog?" Seokjin exclaimed as soon as he saw Jungkook and Lisa grabbing onto each other's hair.

Lisa being merciless as she grab onto Jungkook's hair as if wanting to even pry his brains out. Meanwhile Jungkook being the gentleman he is only grab onto a small lock of her hair, not even pulling.

But Lisa is too annoyed to even notice.

"What is it about this time?" Irene asked Jennie who is beside her.

Red Velvet, Gfriend, Twice, Got7 and NCT all watched as the two idiots kept on bickering, sometimes even pulling each other's hair out of spite.

"A hotdog."

Irene gave out a chuckle, same as all the other people who heard it.

"Goodness, I'll buy them a whole cart of it! They're embarrassing me as both of them are my friends," Bambam grimaced, making everyone laugh.

Jisoo added, "Well, better than what they fought over yesterday's rehearsal. Who fights over who has more moles on their body?!"

"A pervert that is Jeon Jungkook." Yugyeom chimed in.

"Yeah, an excuse to gawk at Lisa's body- Yah!" Jaehyung exclaimed after being elbowed by Bambam.

"You're exposing the idiot, are you not aware that we're in front of Lisa's friends?" Bambam scolded him, yet not escaping everyone's attention. The maknaes still at it bickering over the long gone food.

Jennie smirked, "So, Jungkook does like Lisa?"

"Wake up and smell the banana milk girl, I think everyone in here knows except Lisa." Nayeon chuckled after saying that.

"I was just stating the obvious. We know, even my dogs know!" Jennie defended.

"Hey. We're right here." Yoongi stated, feeling a small sense of duty to cover up bangtan's maknae.

"Yoongi oppa, do you really want to think of an excuse right now to cover up Jungkook's crush?" Rose chuckled after.

Yoongi looked at everyone blankly, "Jungkook is going down on his own. The boy couldn't be more obvious than the sky being blue." he shrugged, not wanting to lie in front of the dozens of idols who are both their friends and colleagues.

Everyone just agreed and laughed, then after went back to the spectacle. In which everyone groaned in defeat as the maknaes are still on it, as if their countries depended on what they're fighting about.

"That's it. I'm ending this." Namjoon stepped up, after noticing some of the staff stopping to see what the commotion is about.

Jisoo and Namjoon approached the two and tried to pry each other away, but Lisa and Jungkook combined is way more stronger than the two - they just ended up being ignored.

In other words, didn't budge at all.

"Oh god, they're hopeless." Jimin said as he also tried pulling them apart.

Even Hobi tried by using his sunshine smile and angelic words - but he too ended up unhopeful.

In the end, Seokjin ordered every idol present to help them pull the bickering idiots apart. The girl idols pulled Lisa away, the same for the boys with Jungkook. It was madness how hard it was,

"Yah you gym freaks!" Bambam shouted after even falling from pulling Jungkook. It was like lifting a boulder in his defense.

"Stop working out so much Lisa, it was like doing a tug of war!" Sana cutely pouted after. She's one of those who fell from Lisa being too strong, it was almost comical.

Lisa laughed a little, "Sorry everyone. Someone is just being annoying as always." she glared at Jungkook who in turn stuck out his tongue.

"All right, that's it. Everyone thank you for helping, we'll take it from here." Namjoon said, the idol groups slowly bidding their goodbyes to bangtan and blackpink.

"You two are in so much trouble." Seokjin said, a devious smile on his lips.

"It's fine. As long as Lisa is going down with me," Jungkook confidently said, in which his noonas and hyungs rolled their eyes upon. The kid is way too obvious for his own sake.

But Lisa took the message the other way around.

"Nuh uh! You're going down on your own Jungoo, even if I get deported by doing so."

°°°

Its Jungkook and Lisa's story!