5

🍶

Nine people stood outside Lisa's room.

Each one trying to be quiet while they try to push each other to get a better view. Namjoon being the tallest had no difficulty seeing the adorable sight, while Jennie just finished making Hoseok carry her on his back. The former protesting along the way but Jennie promised him that new Chanel sunglasses that was too big for her to use.

Jennie squealed, "Look at those two idiots," Jimin laughed at what she said and accidentally pushed Chaeyoung who was in front of him.

"Sorry, I'll push them back if you want." he kid but soon smiled when Chaeyoung ruffled his hair.

"No worries oppa, but we should leave them alone. I'm sure the two of them won't appreciate it if we're spying on them while they sleep."

Everyone protested, most likely Jin and Jisoo who started taking photos with their phones. "They won't know Park Chaeng!" Jisoo reasoned.

"What is it we won't know?"

"That we took photos of them after the- " Seokjin screamed murder, his hands automatically grabbing Jisoo's arm and putting her in between bangtan's maknae.

"YAH YOU SURPRISED ME!" Kim Seokjin almost had a heart attack when he came face to face with a drowsy Jeon Jungkook, the maknae just came out of nowhere.

"Oppa. If you took it in a funny angle, I won't forgive you." everyone looked at blackpink's maknae, still lying on her bed with a glare in her eyes. Although her bird's nest of a hair and swollen cheeks made her look more comical than scary.

Jungkook grinned, "You heard her," he later joined Lisa on the bed, fighting her for the blanket. The scenario before them is just unbelievable.

Jisoo spoke first, "Oh god. They really did it."

The girl's faces were in between displaying shock and teasing but the boys beg to differ. "Praise the heavens, Jungkook finally had the balls to do it." Yoongi high fived Taehyung and the rest erupted to cheers.

"Sorry but what did we do again?" Lisa almost spat her cereal when she heard what Jennie said. Jungkook wasn't so careful, the poor bunny is already coughing from choking on a cereal. "...aish, Jeon Jungkook. Here," she shoved a tissue paper on his hand.

The act made their older members smile mischievously.

"I said, you two did it last night."

This time Namjoon spoke, "...you know, the deed-"

"Oppa!" Lisa's eyes were wide like saucers, a small tint of red slowly coloring her cheeks. "...we didn't." her voice became smaller.

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh, "It wasn't like that, hyung. We just slept together-" the maknae caught Jisoo and Jin on the verge of saying something, he's guessing an innuendo maybe, but he cut them off, "...and not the one you think of!"

"Ehy, we were kidding." Hoseok dismissed the idea, although his eyes are still full of mischief. "...you two wouldn't do it. Not a chance,"

Jimin sensed his hyung trying to pull on something, he decided to go with it. "You're right hyung, it doesn't make sense! They don't really like each other."

What? Jungkook eyed his members suspiciously. They're up to no good again.

"Ah, right." Jisoo put her spoon down, "...Lisa is an innocent potato. She won't know how to initiate those kind of things."

"What potato?" Lisa looked confused and Jungkook's face is a shade of red. "...I could fight Jungkook if that's what you mean."

Chaeyoung almost choked on her tea while the rest erupted to laughter.

Seokjin who is laughing the most wiped a nonexistent tear on from his cheeks, "...it's a different kind of fighting Lalisa. Its fu-" his words were cut of when Jungkook covered Lisa's ears and cursed. Lisa couldn't hear anything and she was sure the type of curse Jungkook used didn't offed any of them. In fact, it made them all laugh harder.

I knew they were up to no good. Jungkook couldn't believe them but most of all, he couldn't believe Lalisa is that innocent.

Ah. So cute.

"Yah, go home." Jisoo nudged Namjoon on the shoulder, also referring to six more men lying on their backs on the floor of their living room.

"Aren't you all cold?" Chaeyoung looked concerned and immediately brought out blankets a few seconds later.

Jennie looked at the members of BTS disapprovingly, "Chaeng, we're trying to kick them out. Stop giving them blankets- Hey! That's my blanket~"

Jimin thanked the younger girl, "Yah Kim Jennie. We'll die, how could you..." he wrapped the blanket around him with sass.

"It's too cold, besides our manager couldn't drive until later this afternoon. The roads are frozen." Tae explained, slightly sorry for imposing on them.

The door opened, and Jungkook was the first one to get up and greet the blonde girl carrying two cats.

"He's a lost case," Yoongi smiled, seeing how their maknae start to bicker with theirs. It's something in between letting him come with her to get her cats and should have worn a thicker jacket.

"And she's lucky to have a lost case like him.". Jennie gave in, she laid beside Hoseok and fought Yoongi over her blanket. The former didn't protest, he just let her be with a satisfied smile on his face.

Chaeyoung looked at her phone, it's already 11 AM and she felt the need to do something else other than sleep. She did so much of it yesterday and the presence of a boy group sleeping on the same space as her is doing weird things to her heart. The feeling is other than relaxing. She still couldn't believe she's friends with someone who was for a time being only their idols.

She watched them all with a smile, her hand gripping a bottle of milk. Chaeyoung almost laughed when Namjoon and Seokjin started to hug. So cute. But her alone time was interrupted when Jisoo's dog Dalgom jumped on the couch, Kuma on the other hand ran for the pile of sleeping bodies on the floor. The brown Pomeranian sat on Yoongi's stomach, Chaeyoung knew she had to take a photo.

"If I find out you took a sleeping photo of me..." she looked at the person under a yellow blanket and giggled.

"You look adorable oppa," she complimented him. He really did. His tousled brown hair and puffy cheeks remind Chaeyoung of a baby chick. "...so please get up. I'm bored."

Jimin chuckled, "What do you want to do then?"

"Help me play a game."

He raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you be asking me to play with you?"

"I want to try something." she looked at the empty bottle of milk on her hand. "...have you tried playing 'spin the bottle'?"

°°°

Wear warm clothes everyone. 😷