3

🍵

Lisa angrily swung the pillow on her hand, landing it on the sleeping boy beside her.

A loud grunt and scream was heard, Jungkook's wide doe eyes were full of alert not even aware of the seething girl next to him. "WHAT DIED? "

"You. Soon enough." Lisa rolled her eyes and threatened to smack the pillow at him again.

Jungkook formed an x with his arms, his eyes shut.

"YAH! Unless sleeping is a crime then what did I to piss you now Lisa?" he screamed amidst Lisa's attempt to undo his arms for her to finally smack down the pillow on his cute face.

Now it's Lisa's turn to scream when he pulled her arm, Jungkook was only trying to pull her arm away but the gods of luck said it ain't it and made Lisa trip.

Her body crashed on him, and it hurt! Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped them over. Lisa stared at him wide eyed, her palm clutching his toned arms while he stare down at her.

"You're in trouble Lisa..." he taunted.

But deep inside, he's the one troubled. If someone said he is capable of having the only girl he is attracted to under him and in a very intimate way - and it is Lisa, of all people - Jungkook would have slapped them in the back, laughed and would have been friends with them for life.

Because he is damn happy right now.

"...it's gonna get you in trouble~ ooh! It's gonna get you in trouble..." and of course she is singing Namjoon and Jin's song 'Trouble'. She just had to.

Then he started laughing when she just looked at him bewildered. Men, he's really in love.

°°°

Jungkook put the pot down on the coffee table along with two bowls and chopsticks. The smell of ramyun made Lisa excited she pushed Jungkook out of her way.

"You ungrateful girl. I worked hard cooking it, while you slept."

"Correction, I watched you cook and thank god you didn't burn our kitchen.- Hey! I wanted the egg yolk!"

Jungkook picked the eggyolk from his bowl and fed it to her, "It got mixed! Let's just share the whole pot!"

Lisa nodded, "Yah, shouldn't you be repenting? After you insisted on watching pokemon, you fell asleep! I watched that for your sake when I could have been watching descendants of the sun."

Jungkook grinned, "We watched that drama already. Isn't it time to watch a new one?"

"But still!" Lisa glared at him, pointing her chopsticks angrily at him. "...how could you sleep, idiot"

"Yah. Didn't I tell you I couldn't sleep at all last night,"

"You didn't!" she glared at him then chowed down.

Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh, "Now I'm telling you. I was trying to learn how to cook a proper meal for you! Satisfied?"

But Lisa was just staring at him, her chopsticks midway from entering her mouth. Somehow, her face softened and Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat.

"You did? I-i didn't know you will cook for me..."

"I did. Ramyun..." he pointed. "...is not proper meal but that's what I could for now. And you were whining so much about being hungry..."

Her laugh startled him but it was her smile that awed him so much. Jungkook resisted the urge to pinch himself.

It was the rare cases that he makes Lisa laugh and smile that he falls deeply in love. He knows how the things he does that he thinks catches her attention but ended up pissing her is a way he could show his feelings. Jungkook really enjoys her company, if he had to keep it that way by staying like this...

Then so be it.

"Yah. Thank you, kook. You just made my day..."

Damn. His heart just tripled its beat. Jungkook could have sworn he fell in love even more.

If that's possible. He's already head over heels for the girl, and he has no idea how to get out of it.

He grinned and decided to tease her.

"No, it's nothing. Fattening you up so we could settle our fights through wrestling easier. You won't stand a chance if I tackle you down right now Lisa-ssisi..."

and boy, he just had to say things like that.

"YAH!" and Lisa kicked him with murderous intent. Jungkook landed on his side, a wide grin on his face.

You see, Jungkook is still far from getting onto Lisa's good side much as well as her love interest.

Or not?

°°°

What am I doing hahaha
Thanks for reading ❤