Chapter 1- The King, Queen, and Jack.

Power was the norm within this society. Those who were weak were beaten and stomped on like insects, while the strong thrived and were regarded as gods.. But they were in fact not even close to gods. They were tyrants. They squish insects with no remorse, as expected in this normal, power-driven hierarchical society.

(Y/N) was one of the many citizens with the power of a god. The only difference between her and those around her? Her abilities are passive. No activation of any sort is required. No glowing eyes. No energy burnout. Almost immediate ability rebound recovery, unusually quick feet, and abnormal strength, with perfect manipulation of fire, water, and shadows. Compared to her, everyone else was a low tier, even those with the score of 6+. Unfortunately her circumstance was too out of the norm, born an orphan with no history, the authorities would definitely jump at the chance to experiment with her.

It was the most safe to play this game as no one special. A cripple.

Wellston Private High School was well known for its high provincial academic standards, and of course, it's superior turf war battles, proclaiming them as the strongest in the region. With their top security in the privacy of each student, she was guarantee safety of her.. disability.

On (Y/N) first day at school, she was introduced by the headmaster and head of security, welcoming her with open arms to her dorm. She was excited— the surge of knowing the different ranges of unique abilities lead to eagerness to officially attend the school.

The head of security, Keene, a blue eyed man with glass and light brown hair had escorted (Y/N). He knocked on her dorm door and waited. A light-pink-haired girl opened the door, her warm salmon eyes greeted (Y/N)

"This is your roommate, Remi, meet (Y/N), and (Y/N), Remi." Keene introduced the two.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Remi smiled, extending a hand in manners.

"And, you too.. I guess," (Y/N) mumbled awkwardly. Despite her interest in others, she did not have the courage to actually explore in depth. She had always watched from the side, as much as she'd love to engage in conversations, it was difficult, especially with the title of a cripple.

"Well come in! I'll show you where your room is!" Remi widened the door, and ushered the (H/C)-haired girl in. They both waved goodbye to Keene as he left, his duty accomplished.

The dorm was more spaced than imagined. Two rooms, enough to fit a queen sized bed, closet, drawer, desk and a few other things. There was a small kitchen, a table to eat at, and a medium sized bathroom. Remi had left (Y/N) in her room to finish unpacking, allowing herself some time to do whatever she wanted.

"Wait quick question," Remi drawled out slowly, peering her head through the doorway of (Y/N)'s room.

"Yeah what's it?" (Y/N) asked, hanging up her clothes in the closet.

"What ability do you have....?" (Y/N) heart skipped a beat as she subconsciously felt the pink-haired girl eye her hesitantly.

"I don't have any." (Y/N) stated, recovering from the mishap of a question almost immediately. "Please leave me alone to finish unpacking."

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, I'm totally okay with you being a ability-less. I won't judge, not at all!" Remi responded hastily. "And when you're done packing, do you want to go and explore the town? There's a great boba place that I'd like to show you, and it's a completely different atmosphere from (H/T) [Hometown]!"

"Sure, I'd like that."

About twenty minutes later, (Y/N) had finished. And a bit later than that, she had arrived with Remi at a small cafe called Woaba Boba.