Chapter 2- The Spectators.

"Please welcome (Y/N), she will be a part of this class, starting now." Mrs. Lealina introduced the (H/C)-haired), (E/C)- eyed girl who stood anxiously in front of the eyes of her classmates. Their eyes held plastic kindness, vicious curiosity swirled beneath the fathomless shade of every colour. "(Y/N), please take a seat beside Ms. Seraphina."

Doing as told, the new student settled into her seat, pulling out her notebook and pencils. "Hey." She nodded courtesy at the fushia-haired girl with yellow highlights that the teacher recommended she sat beside. Seraphim didn't give her much attention, she just aimlessly picked at her black nail polish. Probably a high tier.. judging from her attitude.

"Alright, today we will be learning about..." The teacher droned on.

Briiing! When class ended, the students began packing up their supplies quickly to get to their next class. An intrusive short orange haired girl with purple eyes and freckles stalks up to (Y/N) and wonders aloud, "So (Y/N).. what's your ability?"

Almost immediately, like an army of robots programmed to move as one, everyone in the class stopped. Many held their breath in, hoping (Y/N) was weaker than them, while others glared her down.

"Oh. I don't have one." The (H/C)-haired victim to the sadistically joyful eyes of her classmates shrugged off the question like it was nothing. They would just ignore her, right?

"Damn. Another useless shit." Murmured a blue-haired boy.

"Why the hell are the recycled cripples ending up here?" Hissed a turquoise-eyed girl to her friend.

"Hah! Looks like John has a new girlfriend."

An endless spur of comments were chucked towards (Y/N). She didn't let it phase her, she knew they only said those things for the satisfaction of a reaction. She slung her bag over her shoulders and left the class, along with their gossiping habits.

(Y/N) couldn't help but frown as she walked down the hallway to her next class. News spreads fast. She thought. It seems like power was the main trajectory of this school just like everywhere else; if you were weak, people would jump at the chance to pretend they were strong. But they aren't strong to take on the weak. They can only be strong by taking on the stronger.

Lost in thought, (Y/N) had bumped into a student, their binders dropped to the floor in a splash. Identifying her as the orange-haired girl who asked the ice-breaking question in class, (Y/N) turned heels and fled, praying the girl had not recognized her.

"Wow, did she really fall after bumping into a cripple?"

"Haha, what a joke! She's so weak!"

"Imagine being weaker than a cripple. Hah!"

The judgment plucked at the fallen green-haired girl. Sparked with anger to prove her worth, she makes the first move. "You bitch!" She screeches aloud. Her eyes glowed with a violet tail, and she charges towards her running prey with her palm stretched.

Heat Palm?! Laser beam?! Needles? Stun?! Strength?! Unable to process the situation,(Y/N)  instinctively ducks. The abuser stumbled forward, and tripped over (Y/N).

"Even with her ability activated she's slower than a cripple!"

"I'd be so embarrassed."

"Downright humiliated. Can't believe she's letting the cripple go like that."

The spectators commented, not even having the conscious to stop the fight. (Y/N) stood up awkwardly. She had to lose this fight or resentment and vengeance would always be stalking her.

The freckled face girl growled bitterly. She got up quickly and aimed her palm towards (Y/N). Despite not having yet mastered distance discharge, the girl used up the rest of her energy to take a accurate, but slightly messy exothermic pierce at the cripple's leg.

(Y/N) took a knee. The energy, controlled and sharpen that shot right through her leg stung, having had burned a few muscles and blistered her skin. But she did not make a single noise as she fell to the ground.

She was not giving anyone the satisfaction of her loss.

POTENTIAL: This is the current and Max Potential

MASTERY: This is the current mastery. Ambar's Max Possible Mastery (In Her Lifetime) is 4.2.
MAX LEVEL: When Max Potential and Max Mastery is reach, her overall ability level is 3.7.