Chapter 6- The Tracker.

"Hey (Y/N), could I take a look at that?"

"Hmmph?" (Y/N) breathed sickly from beneath a mass of blankets. Remi turned on the lights to reveal tissues scattered around the filled up trash can beside the (H/C)-haired girl's nightstand. Three days before, (Y/N) had stayed up extra late at John's house to tutor him. Seraphina had to take a rain check because the three of the most strongest students of Wellston (With Isen replacing Arlo) had forcefully (through guilt tripping) invited her out to celebrate their hierarchal positions. And because of that, it resulted in (Y/N) walking back to the dormitory on a frost-chilling Sunday night alone, at 12AM with nothing but her unhelpfully thin uniform.

"Could I take a look at your (F/C) (F/A) [Stuffy won at Moondridge mall]?" She asks again.

The (H/C)-haired girl groaned at the brightness. She peeked her (E/C) eyes open a slither for a second to see Remi standing at her doorway, yet to enter without permission. "Why?"

"There's something odd about it..." Remi trailed off, eyeing the plushy incredulously. "I can sense a circuit in there.."

"Okay." (Y/N) shuffled underneath the bed sheet. She successfully managed to pull off the comforting warmth of the blanket and sat upright. "Just don't hurt (S/N) [stuffy's name] too much." She said drowsily. She reached for her tissue box and blew out her nose. Her blurred vision began to clear up, and adjusted to the luminescent artificial light that basked the room.

Remi took the (F/A) into her hands. She carefully picked away at a near-perfect re-stitch on its back. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as the pink-haired girl pulled out a small circuit board. It flashed a green colour.

She held the small metallic object up to eye level. "A GPS." Remi whispered.

"Give it to me." (Y/N) said, her attention fully alerted. She tossed away the napkin into the overfilled trash which ended up toppling to the ground like the others.

Complying to (Y/N)'s order, Remi handed the GPS off. "What are you going to do about it?"

"It's been tracking me for about two weeks now." (Y/N) growled. She felt stupid for not checking sooner. The vendor was too suspicious. '5+ gets a prize.' A clean method to single out the high tiers. But why? "I'm going to have to relocate the chip and hope that they set my coordinates there."

"That makes sense." Remi nodded her head thoughtfully. "Should we do it today or-?"

"Shit, shit, shit. (S/N) was meant for Seraphina!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Her vocal outburst caused her to cough. She stood up rapidly, which lead to a minor daze. She stumbled a bit but Remi held her in place. "We have to tell Sera! I'm so fucking stupid, how could I let a GPS into my home!?" She rasped.

(Y/N) attempted to make an exit to inform the Ace about the situation, but was stopped by Remi. "It's not your fault (Y/N). You know that. And plus, you need to rest. I'll talk to Sera, you stay home and rest."

"But the GPS-"

"Stay. Home. And. Rest." Remi ordered in a tone that (Y/N) wouldn't dare to argue against. "I'll take the chip after school and take the train to the North, near the mountains."

What makes you so sure I can trust you? (Y/N) argued mentally. She knew that if she had spoken those words aloud, offence would be taken and a problem would spark between the two roommates. "Fine." The (E/C)-eyed girl huffed.

"Since that's settled, I'll see you later roomie!"

"Yeah, okay. Bye." Looking at the clock that read 8:42AM, (Y/N) stood up and began to change.