VII

He saw the older and waved with his hand, Mingyu smiled widely at the sight of him.

They greeted each other and with an awkward smile Minghao followed Mingyu to a near cafe.

"I hope you were serious when you told me I didn't scare you" Mingyu said while looking at the younger.

Minghao smiled shyly "I was serious... Is just that the way we knew each other was... Random"

Mingyu felt a lot better, he was worried about it since what Seokmin told him, he smiled at Minghao "yes... And sorry anyways"

"Don't worry" Minghao looked at him "but... Why did you asked me to be your friend while walking on the street?" Minghao was curious.

"I... I saw you and I found you interesting, I don't know" Mingyu replied and blushed "is the first time I acted that way... Don't think I'm always like that"

Minghao giggled "it's okay, and well... You're pretty interesting too"

Mingyu smiled "I'm glad you didn't took it the wrong way... By the way, wanna go to watch a movie later?"

"Uh... Sure" The younger blushed and covered the half of his face with his hand.

They went to the nearest cinema and watched an horror movie.

Mingyu wanted to hug Minghao or take his hand everytime he got scared, but he stopped himself, it was not the right time.

Minghao by his way, he was
scared and wanted Mingyu to take his hand to calm him down, and he felt dissapointed when Mingyu didn't show an intension to do so.

"Did you like the movie?" Mingyu asked walking by Minghao's side.

"Yeah, I liked it" Minghao replied trying not to show how he was feeling, he didn't know Mingyu that much and that was their what he liked to call first date.

"Uh... Would you mind if I walk you home? Is getting late" Mingyu asked while looking away, he was sure he was blushing so hard at that moment.

"Sure, no problem" Minghao replied smiling like a fool with a little blush on his cheeks.