X

The room was silent and when they finished eating Mingyu said thanks and goodbye to them.

He left and the younger stared at Junhui with his cheeks blushing.

"I hate you!" Minghao said, almost crying "I hate you so much! I'm sure now Mingyu thinks I'm weird!"

The older's smile faded "Minghao... I didn't mean to-" He said but Minghao pushed him and ran to his room.

"Shut up!" screamed the younger from his room.

Junhui knocked the door and tried to get in but it was locked "please open the door, Hao"

"Go away!" Minghao's voice cracked.

"Hao... Sorry" He said, he knew the younger was crying "I'm so sorry"

The younger didn't answer and fell asleep while Junhui was trying to open the door, he gave up when he heard Minghao was not crying anymore and was sleeping, he smiled to himself and sighed.

"I'll say sorry again tomorrow" Junhui mumbled and went to his room to sleep.

The morning came and Minghao verified if he got a new message, there was none.

He sighed and got up from bed, he took a shower and prepared for school because they had a few activities on saturday.

When he was about to eat his breakfast, Junhui entered the room with puppy eyes.

"Are you still mad?" Junhui asked.

"You made me look like a crazy person" Said Minghao "and so stupid in front of Mingyu... I really like him, and after this he will never want to be even my friend again"

"I said I'm sorry" Junhui said while pouting.

"Your sorrys don't fix a thing, you know?" Minghao replied continuing eating his cereal.

"I can fix it" said Junhui "leave it all to me"

"I'm not trusting in you anymore" said Minghao "don't talk to me"

"Hao!" Junhui said "don't be like that to me!"

Minghao finished eating while ignoring Junhui, he took his backpack and walked to school.