Chapter 2:

I slammed the door of my locker shut with a bang, making Ana jump.

"Well someone's upset," Sam whispered as he walked past me in a low voice so only me, Ana and him could hear it. I swear I could've punched him it it wasn't for learning self-control in all these years.

He smirked, seeing me boring holes into his head with my glare "What? Cat got your tongue?"

"I still have my tongue in my mouth, thank you very much" I snapped back.

"Oh," He started "I would've thought you didn't, from the amount you speak of course."

"Well, now you know I do" I said "So for goodness' sake, shut up."

"I won't,"

"I'll make you" I blurted out without thinking. I mentally punched myself for not thinking before saying that.

"Pssh, I'd like to see you try, Cherry."

I hissed "I told you not to call me that."

"I know," He said, that annoying smirk plastered on his face "But I just love calling you that."

"Then what if I said" I started, tapping my chin with a finger "that I love calling you a 'jerk'?"

He waved his hand boringly "I've been called that many times. Honestly, it's gotten old."

I glared at him as he grinned.

He. Is. Truly. A. Jerk.

"I absolutely hate you" I muttered.

"I know," He said before he did something astonishing.

He grabbed my face roughly with his huge hands, his amber eyes penetrating my same amber ones. I clenched my fist at my side. His hot breath tickled on my nose.

With a sudden jerk, he threw me backwards, my back hitting the locker. I winced in pain as my back made contact with the metal locker. He placed his hands on either side of my head, that way he had me trapped.

He whispered, his voice husky "I hope you feel the wrath of hell."

With a movement I didn't even know I had in me, I shoved him off of me and straightened my pale orange top.

"I don't need to see what hell feels like, I already know"

I was about to walk off when a voice came from the intercom "Cadance Colins, please report to the principal's office."

I sighed and went on my way to the office.

***

I entered and closed the door behind me, quietly.

Mrs. Carter looked up. There was a sad glint in her usually bright green eyes that got me curious. She nodded towards a seat opposite hers, the desk between the two chairs.

I sat down, placing my hands on my lap, before asking "What is it, Principal?"

She pursued her lips, evidently being hesitant before saying "Are you being bullied, Cady?"

"Yes" I whispered, nervously fidgeting with my fingers "But how did you know?"

"A student reported seeing you getting beaten up in the hallway," She said "I got worried and decided to ask you privately."

"Oh" I murmured "Yeah, I am."

"I knew you'd be honest," She gave a faint watery smile "Mind if I asked you to tell me the names of the students that bullied you?"