Chapter 4:

"Hey Cherry."

I clenched my fist and hissed under my breath "Sam, I'm really pissed off right now. So please, don't piss me off even more." He rolled his eyes and stood up straight from the leaning position he was in before walking towards me.

He was now uncomfortably close. Our bodies were touching and my hands were placed on his hard chest in an attempt to push him back or shield myself. Of course those attempts were useless.

"I just want to say something to you," He said with puppy dog eyes. Ha! Those won't be working on me, Sam Carter.

The bell rang and I thanked the whole universe for that.

"Whoopsie, guess I better be going to my class" I said cheerfully and ducked under his arm. I turned around on my heel and was about to sprint off to my class when his hand enclosed around my wrist and pulled me back.

He spun me around so I was facing him, twisting my wrist slightly in the process.

"What now?" I whined.

"I want you to be at Sunset Cliff at one in the morning, got it?" He raised an eyebrow "and don't even think about ditching it or saying no, 'cause that ain't gonna work."

I nodded, my lips pressed together. I didn't even think about it.

"Good" He nodded back. He let go of my wrist and stepped back.

"Well, see you later," He said, turning to head to his class.

-----

"Mother, I need to ask you something."

Mother looked up from her magazine and raised an eyebrow at me "What?"

"I need to go somewhere tonight-"

"Who's going with you? Or is there anyone going at all?"

"Sam," I answered.

"Yes, of course, you can go."

Just like that. Simple, didn't even need to think twice.

-----

Gosh darn it!

He should've told me it would be cold! Wait, I was foolish enough myself not to realise that.

How very pleasant.

I was wearing a maroon top with jeans. My arms were freezing, courtesy of my half sleeved top. I was currently sitting on a nice rock that I had found on Sunset Cliff, glancing at my watch every now and then, waiting for when that moron (excuse my language) would show up.

Suddenly, I saw two lights in the distance: car headlights.

A black car was coming this way. Let's hope it was his.

His black Lamborghini Veneno halted in front of me. I nearly fell of the rock from the suddenness.

He slammed open the shotgun door.

"Get in," He ordered. I quickly obeyed without any hesitation.

He threw a crop top denim jacket at me and said, "I figured you might be needing it."

"Thanks," I muttered, fiddling with a stud on it.

"Come on now, put it on. You look like you've been frozen inside a glacier for weeks."

I pulled it on, and what do you know, it's perfectly fitting.

"How did you know my size?" I asked as he drove.