Kiba

The night Kiba found out, he was so confused just at a complete loss he had no idea why. He was lost, he still doesn't know what to do half the time. Naruto was in so many ways his guide and to not have him here to give advice, tell him when he is being stupid, what girl to go after. With him gone he just wasn't the same.

Anything a best friend would do Naruto would always do more. Naruto is the reason he has Hinata. Naruto is the reason he got a dog when he was little, Naruto is the reason for so much.

Kiba was scared of himself without Naruto there. The night he got the call he threw the phone at the wall and broke his hand. He punched the wall and the doors too many times. The pain of his hand wouldn't stop the pain in his heart.

Kiba was so angry at Naruto, how could he do something so selfish? Leaving everyone who cares about him behind. Kiba thought about doing the same after Naruto left. But he didn't he talked to his girlfriend and got some help. Kiba only thought that if they just talked more about how they feel he would still be here.

Little does Kiba know, he wouldn't that wouldn't help, not in the long run, Naruto was too far gone. Naruto loved his life.

He was depressed nothing can cure that and Naruto was so tired. He didn't think there was a better option. For him there wasn't one, Kiba it wasn't grief. Talking it out did the trick for him but for Naruto it was so different.

Kiba was handed Narutos letter at the funeral. He never opened it to this day, he keeps it in a locked desk. One day he will open it and find the secrets Naruto didn't share but for tonight they will remain a mystery.

Kiba never got a chance to thank Naruto for everything he did. It will be one of Kibas many regrets. Not thanking his best friend for everything.

Kiba now has brown hair with one streak of blonde hair, for his friend. He has kids, he has a ring on his finger and he still has a dog.

He will never forget Naruto and he will always be grateful for him. In every way possible.