Runaway Model

Cat's POV

I woke up and memories of last night flooded my head. Ariana was saying to let her at him and he wouldn't walk for a week, Muriel said he needed a few hits with a cane while Vincent was speaking Russian all night. "Он чертовски мудак, который должен научиться уважать!"

I don't want to know what he was saying. Time for no more Miss Nice Girl!

I put on my black ramones teeshirt, my ripped skinny jeans and black high tops. I put on my red bandana. I put in my snake bites that Ariana got when she was in control one time.

I decided to skip my daily gruel and went to the amphitheater. Everyone else came slowly. Everyone on my team looked shocked at my new decor. Mike and Zoey sat beside me while Cameron sat behind me. "Hey, Zoey! I really like your hair." He said.

It looks the same as always. "And your character, Vito likes Anne Maria's hair." She said. Come on, girl. You can not be that dumb! "Hola, fashionistas!" Chris said in a gay voice. I snickered.

Apparently, we have to dress a model. And be judged by Chris, Chef and Lindsey from last season.

"Wow! We get to dress a real model!" Zoey said. Chris then explained that we had to dress a monster model.

"Now Go!" Chris said as he blew an airhorn.

We ran into the forest and tried to find an animal. Mike got a 3 eyed frog. But it could teleport. It teleported him into midair where he fell. On me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Cat!" Mike said. I just waved it off and followed him to some bushes where we saw a giant beaver, a mutant crab and others in a mutant MMA fight.

"Let's find one that can't eat us!" Mike said. I heard Scott and his Bigfoot feet, stomping around. I climbed a tree and hopped from tree to tree to follow Scott. He stopped at a piece of pizza with pepperoni. "What's this doing here?" He asked himself. He followed the rope to show Fang behind a tree.

"Too bad it has pepperoni." He said walking in the bushes. Fang went to pick off the pepperoni so Scott activated the trap, catching Fang. After Scott went away, I hopped down and cut Fang down with my pocketknife that my friend, Lexi gave me.

"Ok, Fang. You and I have a common enemy. That little red head twerp, Scott. I'm suggesting a partnership to make his time on the island a living hell! You with me?" I asked. Fang nodded.

"CAT!!!!!!!" I heard Cameron yell. "I've got to go, bye fang." I said as I ran towards my team. "We're going to use this maggot for the model." Cameron said. I nodded.

We all ran back to the amphitheater. We slid the maggot down the runway while Anne Maria narrated. Unentustically.

The judges gave us our scores which were pretty good. "Ok rats, your turn..... Rats?" Team Rat came running out with Sasquatchanakwa running behind them in a horrid striped outfit. Sasquatchanakwa threw Lightning and Brick into a tree and Scott into a stump.

Ahhhh....Sweet, Sweet karma!

"That thing is huge!" Lindsey said. "EW! Horizontal stripes! Sam, I meant vertical stripes. Horizontal make you look fat." Dakota said. Sam was ignorant to this. Chris also agreed that it was fat.

Dakota's paparazzi started to take pictures of the yeti which angered Dakota and the yeti. The yeti took Chris's jet pack and picked up Lindsey.

I turned away to be pick up by a set of hairy arms. "PUT ME DOWN, YOU RIDICULOUSLY STUPID MORON!!!!!!!!" I screamed as Lindsey and I were carried to Boney island. Well, crap.....