Extreme Chef Auto

Cats POV

I woke up in a crappy mood. It was that time of the month and I we out of pain pills. Girls know what I mean. I put in my black tights and a blue sweater with a pink heart in it. I heard an alarm go off outside so I went outside by Scott and Mike.

I guessed it was the merge because there's only 7 of us left. Lightning wanted fantasy football, Zoey wanted expressos and Scott wanted a... Helicopter bear hunt? "That's stupid!" I told him and we exchanged glares.

"NOPE! It's merge day! No more team rat or maggot!" Chris announced. The former team maggot jumped out of the way when CHRIS DROPPED A STUPID BLOCK OF FREAKING CEMENT ON OUR FREAKING CABIN!

I SWEAR HE'S TRYING TO KILL US! How did the old cast survive! Or not kill him!

My stuffs okay though, because ever since my locket got stolen, I keep my stuff in a hollow tree.

Chris has apparently built a new monument to himself. And we also have to share a tiny cabin. Karma, I love you because Chris's monument was pooped on and he was hit against the concrete while riding away on the helicopter ladder.

He gave us a pickaxe which I could use as a toothpick. Cameron was trying to aline himself with Jo, ok then, and Zoey was trying to use the toothpick pickaxe. Wow, she's dumb.

Scott and Cameron got their blankets and sleeping bag while since i had nothing to do, changed into a pair of black shorts and a orange tanktop from my favorite book series, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians", and went to the top of the ruined cabin to lay out in the sun.

"Challenge time!" I heard a familiar annoying voice yell. Chris explained the challenge and brought out Duncan from seasons one, two and three. As soon as he was released, he ran away. Good for him. Chef was complaining about us driving his carts when Scott pulled me and mike over.

"Ok, here's the deal, you two help me win today, and I won't tell zoey about your "characters". He said with an evil smirk.

HOW IN THE FLIPPING H*LL DOES HE KNIW ABOUT THAT!

Mike voiced these thoughts and we found out that cameron told him accidentally. We ran into the kitchen and I started in the dish washer. "Oh, Mike, Cat, open the broom closet for me." Scott called. "Do it yourself!" Mike and I said. "Oh Zoey!" He called.

We opened the closet and saw nothing when a giant bug jumped on Mikes face. I pulled the bug off him and I went back to looking in the dish washer and I found a key and stuck in my pocket.

Zoey called for help and we ran over to help her but Scott called us to root through freaking garbage! I was nearly puking the entire time and a bug jumped on Mike's... Swimsuit area. Yeah that's it. I'm not pulling that off.

I saw Mike give Scott a gold key. I hope he gets whats coming to him. Chris gave me a can of neon pink paint and a GPS. He explained the targets and what we had to do. The winner got to evict someone. Crap, if Scott wins mike or I would be done for.

Chef snapped his fingers and laser squirrels attacked. We were running. Scott used Mike and I as shields. Scott's cart had no wheels. Thank you karma.

Scott made Mike and I tow him around. I tagged the first landmark with a peace sign and went back to towing Scott around and marked the creepy tree.

Chris added a 4th land mark and Scott used us as a boost up for the totem pole like the ass he is. "Stop helping him and help yourself." Zoey yelled. "Believe me we are!" Mike yelled. Scott made zoey fall and Mike went to help her when Scott pulled off his shirt and put shades on me. Fuck yoy, Scott....

Ariana's POV

"Hey, bro, you seen Anne Maria?" Vito asked RED. Yeah, Anne Maria's my best friend. "Give me a row and I'll take you to her." We nodded and got in the shitty cars.

We drove up a mountain and saw no Anne Maria or a club. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head before I was pushed into the subconscious.

Cat's POV

I woke up in room with pink floors and red walls. "Where am i?" I asked. "We're in your flipping mind!" A jersey accent rang out. We turned to see all our personalities. "It's called the subconscious, salami head!" Muriel said to Ariana.

"I think it Iz time we show you who is the boss!" Svetlana said as Manitoba and Bailey lassoed us in rope. "The shrimp keeps getting my way with the ladies!" Manitoba said as he smiled at Bailey who rolled her eyes.

"We're in the way?!" Mike said. "You guys have been pushing us around for years!" I said. "It's payback time!" I yelled. The personalities jumped on us, beating us up when we got a burst of energy. We pushed them off of us and we knocked them all out.

We went to the real world and I saw Mike confessing to Zoey. "I have Multiple Personality Disorder!" I heard him confess. "So do I!" I added and backed away. She said that she knew and Cameron said he told her.

I saw Lightning spray paint Chris's rock face and Fang eat Scott. This day keeps getting better and better. Duncan came out of the bushes and blew up the rock face. Scott spray painted the inside of Fangs mouth and he got spit out. BOO!

Later that night...

Chris announced that Scott won and that tonight was a double eviction. "Eenie Mennie Minne Moe, who's the 2 biggest loosieos! It's Mike and Cat!" I couldn't say I was shocked. I got in the catapult with Mike and Mike gave Zoey a necklace and just as they were about to kiss Chris flung us.

I flew through the air and landed near a hospital boat in the water. I saw Mike and felt myself being dragged in when every thing went black.