Derek

Dammit my head fucking hurts. My eye peel open due to bright sun rays. I sit up and look around. I notice that I'm on my front yard.

How did I get in the yard and where my pants. I thought looking down

I stand up slowly to see that a lot of people are in my yard half naked.

MOO.

I don't know if I'm see drunk or high but a cow walks pass me.

Where the fuck did the cow come from.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

My parents comes back home today from their trip.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I look around the yard to see if I recognize anybody but my mind comes blank.

Where the hell is  Donte. I carefully step over all the passes out people in my yard. They all look dead to me.

Until I step in some hard

"Ouch! Fucker." I accidentally step on someone hand I can't tell who it is they  have on a bear head.

"Sorry, thought you was dead."

When I walked into my house it looked  like a hurricane came through. Empty alcohol bottles everywhere, bodies passed out on the floor, food overloading the trash cans, and the smell of weed lingers everywhere.

Shit. 

How the fuck am I going to clean this up. I found Donte where I left him with a penis drawn on his face. I wish I had my phone so I can take a picture.

I try to wake him up but he doesn't bulge. He completely dead to the world. So I went to the sink filled up a bucket of water and dumped on him.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." he yelled. I start to laugh. The way his eye bulge out his head is funny.

When he stood up and wipe the water from his face. He looks down at his and his face shows his confusion. "Derek who the fuck took my pants?" He asked

"Don how the hell am I supposed to know. I'll get you some and pants while you help me get all these people out of here and help me clean up." I pointed out because my parents get back at 3:00 pm and right now it 11:00 in the morning.

"Fine." He sighs.

"But first go get me some damn pants." I walked up stairs to my bedroom and see Jennifer and Johnathan in MY bed completely naked.

Johnathan stirs as he wakes up "Oh good morning Derek, it is morning right." He ask grunted as he sits up.

Real nice Jennifer. Now I have to buy a brand new bed.